Sign in to follow this  
chapstick

V5 HF2 arriving early next week

Hello Everyone,

The second hotfix will be available early next week. The hotfix will only require a client update. Updating content and scenery will be optional but will have fixes as well if needed for your use case. Thanks again for your patience and sorry again for the delay between updates.

Regards,
Rob McCarthy

https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=138392&start=105

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Thomas ( Sundsvall, ESNN, Sweden)
P3D V5.3 HF1, Intel 9 9900K Oc 5 GHZ 16MB, Corsair Hydro H150i PRO RGB 360mm, ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB ROG, 2 Corsair Force M2 MP600 1TB+500Gb, ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO Z390 MB, Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200Mhz CL16, Fractal Design Define S2 Vision, Win 10 Home, BenQ 32" PD3200U 4K IPS monitor

A2A, Majestic Q400, Leonardo Maddog, IFly B737

Much appreciated that they provide an update on the progress. Excited for next week!

Manuel Miller

Thanks for the heads up- Awesome.

I am just glad that 95% of my sim has external addons - yay - clean install will be super fast; and then drag and drop the addons.  I save TIME!!!! 

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

I will do do all three 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

And just another 2 to 3 weeks after that for PMDG and FSL to beta it and release NGXu and A3xx

Eric 

Sorry for the very naive question. Does that mean I won't have to uninstall P3D? I'm just curious about the process, what I do about add ons etc?

Cheers guys

33 minutes ago, B777ER said:

And just another 2 to 3 weeks after that for PMDG and FSL to beta it and release NGXu and A3xx

Here’s hoping, then I can finally can my v4 installation.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, Chapstick said:

Hey Rob....just to keep us semi-satisfied and looking forward to early next week, how about telling us what specifically LM has done in this HF that gives us some pre-release positive "vibes".

Thanks for the heads-up

Stan

Edited by spilok
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, spilok said:

Hey Rob....just to keep us semi-satisfied and looking forward to early next week, how about telling us what specifically LM has done in this HF that gives us some pre-release positive "vibes".

Thanks for the heads-up

Stan

added another saudi airforce base yeessssss 🙂

14ppkc-6.png

Hopefully all the companies waiting for this to drop have spent the time on optimizations and recompiling their models etc. 

• Upvote 1

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

1 hour ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

Just around the corner 🙂

Cheers, Rob.

It all depends on the size of the block!! 🙂

• Like 2

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.