Not a good week for me and Flight Sim controllers. My Go Flight GF Pro Yoke system that I bought a couple years ago decided to die on me. It appeared that the USB connector had come loose from the circuit board. Attempted reaching Go Flight and received no response. Called and emailed again today. I ended up ordering a new plug and soldered to the board. Still doesn't work. I went on Go Flights Website and the yoke isn't offered anymore. I now have a $750 paperweight. Does anybody have any ideas how to get e new circuit board or get Go Flight to respond? I honestly feel the company is out of business or going out of business and I'm stuck. 

I went on Go Flight's Face Book Page. No activity since last year. I sent a message and received an auto-response. Doesn't look to well for Goflight, I think they are done along with my $750 GF Pro Yoke ...

Best guess would be to buy a Leo Bodnar BU0836X board, cut all the wires and connect the pots to that. Should cost about £50.

• Like 1

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

If  I recall, they're in Portland.  They might still be under house arrest due to COVID 19:

Important Notice During this COVID-19 Pandemic

Hello to our amazing customers and fans. Do to the out break of the corona virus and a order form state government, executive order No.20-12, In compliance with this order. GoFlight has temporally closed its doors. We will continue to accept orders, but we will not ship until the executive order has been lifted.

PLEASE NOTE: While we are closed. A cancellation fee of 10% will be incur if an existing order is cancelled.

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS

Thanks Mark and Rich.

Mark, great idea on the Leo Bodnar Board, I forgot about that

Rich, They are closed but it said they are still taking orders, just not shipping until they are cleared to go.

Jeff

Great news, GoFlight responded to Facebook messenger. They directed me to email tech and they will get me taken care of. Thankful they are still around and hope they prosper, big fan of their products. 

Just wrote in your other post about using a Leo board.....seems Mark already suggested this earlier...

Les O'Reilly