Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Slade

Norfolk International Airport (ORF) Update!

Hello,

Last week saw SXAD KORF v1.5 released. This included better looking ground polygons, P3D v4 and v5 native installers with Dynamic lighting and materials.

Also the Little Creek Landing Craft Air Cushion base was included, which makes the approach much better looking.

This should be available for free for existing customers now or available to purchase from simMarket.
https://secure.simmarket.com/sxairportdesign-norfolk-international-airport-fsx-p3d.phtml?fbclid=IwAR1DEi__piTUV0RgtOun0Uc8gCOcu8kdnYSm3XghGCrn7bnerpdaZDTv6So

Thank you!

104774020_1706714022814949_1214051808838

104433403_1706713939481624_6037186113330

Edited by Shaun Slade
  • Upvote 3

That looks amazing!, thanks for updating the LCAC base, such a huge improvement and much more immersive, will update my copy next chance I get.

• Like 1

FAA ATP, CASA ATPL(A), MEIR, NVFR, Type Rated: A320, B747,B737, E120, B1900D/C KA350,

Multi Ratings: PA31-350, BE58, C310, PN68, PA44, BE76.

Checked out on: C210, R114, C206, PA28, C172, C152.

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-7900X CPU @ 3.30GHz (20 CPUs), ~3.3GHzMemory: 64MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, Multi Monitor.

Question.  I installed the P3dV4 version 1.5, but the runway lights/flood lights by the terminal seem like the same as the old version of the scenery, really bright.  There is no option in the config tool to disable the terminal flood lights.  Is there something I'm missing? 

• Like 1

Orman

10 hours ago, okupton said:

Question.  I installed the P3dV4 version 1.5, but the runway lights/flood lights by the terminal seem like the same as the old version of the scenery, really bright.  There is no option in the config tool to disable the terminal flood lights.  Is there something I'm missing? 

Ah yes, the light splashes that work in FSX and P3D v5 seem way too bright with v4. It seems to have been an issue never rectified.

Running this small installer will get rid of them. Sorry about that, I missed it!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VniM8nRUOt5uxwWK2cRJtlU_Kyti3daX/view?usp=sharing

Kind regards,

Shaun.

Edited by Shaun Slade
  • Like 1

Hello Shaun,

I purchased KORF for FSX/P3D from the now defunct FS Pilot Shop on Jan 2, 2016. Just wondering if I have any way to acquire the latest version for P3D v5 ?  Thanks.

WAT1460.png

17 hours ago, vcarlo said:

Hello Shaun,

I purchased KORF for FSX/P3D from the now defunct FS Pilot Shop on Jan 2, 2016. Just wondering if I have any way to acquire the latest version for P3D v5 ?  Thanks.

Hi,

If you have a email with your order details I can help.

Quite a few web stores have closed without paying developers for many months. There are lots of people asking but I need to see some proof of purchase.

Kind regards,

Shaun.

Yes I do have a proof of purchase from them.  I am sending it to your address AT outlook.com.  Thank you. 

WAT1460.png