Sign in to follow this  
Ither

Airbrake Issue P3Dv5 HF1

Hi,

Just picked up the plane and found this forum (did sent email to FSW support.)

I'm having issue with the air brake -- I can't seem to get it to function properly.

At moment I'm using the mouse in the VC to interact with the air brake.

- Tick handle to position 1 -- center brake panels raise up

- Tick handle to position 0 -- center brake panels stay up (should lower)

- Tick handle to position 2 -- center panel is still up; outer and inner do not raise

- Tick handle to position 0 -- center panel is still up; should retract down

I've reinstalled p3d v5 content. I've reinstalled the plane. I've tried default plane. I cannot figure out why this isn't working.

I even tried mapping the G1000 buttons in the manual to two switches on my throttle and got the same result.

CEO | Walker Air Transport | walkerair.us

Update -- discovered that FSUIPC6 is causing my problems.

I did a complete reinstall of P3D V5 and Falcon 50 -- then added my plugins and that's when I noticed it stopped working. I removed FSUIPC6 and everything went to normal.

7 minutes ago, Ither said:

Update -- discovered that FSUIPC6 is causing my problems.

I did a complete reinstall of P3D V5 and Falcon 50 -- then added my plugins and that's when I noticed it stopped working. I removed FSUIPC6 and everything went to normal.

I use FSUIPC6 and cannot duplicate your problem, so it must be something that you have setup in FSUIPC6 that is causing the problem.

Al

3 minutes ago, ark said:

I use FSUIPC6 and cannot duplicate your problem, so it must be something that you have setup in FSUIPC6 that is causing the problem.

Al

Yep! I just deleted my INI file and let it start fresh -- no issues with airbrake.

I am completely baffled at what it could have been -- I don't use FSUIPC to much extent but just assigning some default buttons to my gear so that I can use profiles (like I do in X-Plane.)

I don't know if you are one I was talking to in the ticket but if so, you can close it. 🙂

Thank you for awesome plane!!

4 minutes ago, Ither said:

Yep! I just deleted my INI file and let it start fresh -- no issues with airbrake.

I am completely baffled at what it could have been -- I don't use FSUIPC to much extent but just assigning some default buttons to my gear so that I can use profiles (like I do in X-Plane.)

I don't know if you are one I was talking to in the ticket but if so, you can close it. 🙂

Thank you for awesome plane!!

No, I don't work for Flysimware, but I'll let Mark, the owner and developer, know the issue has been resolved.

Al

Edited by ark