Sign in to follow this  
Dieter K.

XP GLJ Model 25 SE v3.0

8 minutes ago, Dieter K. said:

After reinstalling the newest rex software wxradar_20191021 - the same problem!!

Have you run WX Advantage Radar Installation Manager?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hello Dieter. Do you have the Wx Radar working in any aircraft? If the answer to that is no then this is not a problem with the XP Learjet but a wider one.

I suggest you read the Wx Radar manual on how it works and get it working on a default aircraft first. It should then work on the XP Learjet.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

WX Advantage radar is working fine with my DHC-2 Beaver Milviz and DHC-3 Turbine Otter Milviz and MV_PC-6_Amphibian.

I read that i have do nothing if the install process of the lear is finished.

But  unfortunately the main knob of internal radar does not work

@Dieter K., in that case you should contact the developer as I cannot think of any reason why it won’t work.

In your first post you said the installation was blocked. Is that when you were installing the Lear? If so, that’s the problem.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

43 minutes ago, Dieter K. said:

OK i have done so, but the canadian support people has at this time no idea but working on it

Uninstall the Lear, reboot and then install it again. You should see the warning that something is being blocked. Take a screenshot and send it to them. You could post here too if you wish.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Problem solved!!

After reinstall with a new WX advantage installer from the rex forum sites, the plane works correctly

Thanks a lot for your assistance

greetings

Dieter

• Like 1