Sign in to follow this  
mikeymike

Qualitywings

Have not seen a quality wings sale yet. Never 🙂

You can get -10% off the 787 at pc aviator during sales or on Tuesdays.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, tktheo93 said:

Ok thanks 

that’s the aircraft I’m wanting

On 6/22/2020 at 4:32 PM, tktheo93 said:

CAVEAT!

Please be warned: I bought the 787 yesterday (Tuesday) at PC Aviator. I didn't realized that they charged me full price before the order was processed (they also say that the 10% are deducted automatically and therefore, I wasn't looking to well). I E-mailed them instantly. They replied me today that the discount doesn't apply to Flight1 products. 🤨

I received an advertisement from pc aviator the very same day that clearly stated "10% off EVERTHING", so it's really foul play.

Kind regards

Michael

I do not believe the 787 has EVER been on sale. 

I mean, is it actually worth the price of $80USD?    ABSOLUTELY!     Its an amazing aircraft.

However, with that being said, everyone enjoys a deal. I have bought many Carenado aircraft I would have not bought otherwise, if not on sale. 

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

15 hours ago, fio said:

CAVEAT!

Please be warned: I bought the 787 yesterday (Tuesday) at PC Aviator. I didn't realized that they charged me full price before the order was processed (they also say that the 10% are deducted automatically and therefore, I wasn't looking to well). I E-mailed them instantly. They replied me today that the discount doesn't apply to Flight1 products. 🤨

I received an advertisement from pc aviator the very same day that clearly stated "10% off EVERTHING", so it's really foul play.

Kind regards

Michael

Wow... Strange. If I was you, I would take a screenshot of the 10% off Everything and send it to pcaviator. I belive that in this case, it is unlegal marketing. 

Cheers,

Tk

11 hours ago, TurboKen said:

I do not believe the 787 has EVER been on sale. 

I mean, is it actually worth the price of $80USD?    ABSOLUTELY!     Its an amazing aircraft.

However, with that being said, everyone enjoys a deal. I have bought many Carenado aircraft I would have not bought otherwise, if not on sale. 

QW offers the 757 and the BAE package at a  "bargain" price. The bae 146 is one of my favorite sim aircrafts. For all you that haven't got it yet. 

12 hours ago, tktheo93 said:

QW offers the 757 and the BAE package at a  "bargain" price. The bae 146 is one of my favorite sim aircrafts. For all you that haven't got it yet. 

That is true. I have both of those too. Maybe once they release there new plane the 777X (wishful thinking) then the 787 will go on sale. Haha. 

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

On 6/25/2020 at 12:16 PM, tktheo93 said:

Wow... Strange. If I was you, I would take a screenshot of the 10% off Everything and send it to pcaviator. I belive that in this case, it is unlegal marketing. 

Cheers,

Tk

I sent the E-mail with the ad to PCaviator yesterday and asked them again to refund me 10% of the price. No response so far. Right now they're advertising another special (4th July-SALE): Again they claim to offer 10% off everything: https://www.pcaviator.com/store/home.php. I'm pretty sure the QWings still doesn't fall under EYERYTHING 😉

I'm not familiar with the US legal system. Over here in Switzerland, their behavior would be illegal, though.

N.B. I know that the QWings 787 is fairly prized at 80$. I don't complain about this prize itself. But I expect a store to act as promised. Which is clearly not the case here. I just don't like to be treated unfairly. And most of all: I want to warn you guys about it.

Kind regards

Michael

Edited by fio

The mail out for the current sale states that it excludes flight 1 titles. Not new as the previous sale stated the same, (although it is a bit shady stating no fine print and then tacking some on ;)) The 10 off Tuesday mail outs I have include no such constraint. They likely should honor your discount and clean up their advertising. 

jim

From the mailer....

‘.....On Now! Runs Right Through Until
9 am Wednesday 8 July USA Eastern Time

No Coupon Codes Needed. No Fine Print.
Your Discount Is Automatically Applied When You Add To Cart. 
Discount shows in your order subtotal. 
Excludes Flight 1 Titles‘

Edited by mugc

22 hours ago, fio said:

I sent the E-mail with the ad to PCaviator yesterday and asked them again to refund me 10% of the price. No response so far. Right now they're advertising another special (4th July-SALE): Again they claim to offer 10% off everything: https://www.pcaviator.com/store/home.php. I'm pretty sure the QWings still doesn't fall under EYERYTHING 😉

I'm not familiar with the US legal system. Over here in Switzerland, their behavior would be illegal, though.

N.B. I know that the QWings 787 is fairly prized at 80$. I don't complain about this prize itself. But I expect a store to act as promised. Which is clearly not the case here. I just don't like to be treated unfairly. And most of all: I want to warn you guys about it.

Kind regards

Michael

I would be surprised if they didn't get back to you. Michael. PcAviator has been pretty good to work with over the years I've been purchasing from them, so it was likely an unintentional glitch. 🙂 

I got an email from them stating that qualitywings is to never be on sale by flight1 

greed!!!

really is a shame.

mike

Fair enough, but what about the apparent false advertising, if pcaviator did NOT have the Flight1 exclusion on their first advert?

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

1 hour ago, HighBypass said:

Fair enough, but what about the apparent false advertising, if pcaviator did NOT have the Flight1 exclusion on their first advert?

I see where your coming fro.it is really misleading.

mike

• Like 1

Mike, see if you can get any leverage that way, assuming that the initial mail shot you received did not have the exclusion... Over here if a shop has items on a shelf where the price is say, £10, then when you go to pay for it, the shop has realised that they should have been displayed at £20, they have to honour the lower price I believe as it is their mistake (any shop assistant who mis-priced an item gets into trouble!).

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)