Sign in to follow this  
pgde

AI Lights Reborn Pro Ed v1.20.0 Released with HF2 Video

AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition version 1.20.0 is now available, be sure to update now in order to be P3D V5 HF2 ready!!

Change log:

- Integration with Immersion Manager packages from //42 in order to make both programs compatible with effects compilation settings related to P3D V5 new rendering shaders.

- Added a runtime configuration / shader verification tool for AI Lights Reborn. This ensures your simulator can start always smooth and have all the required up to date FSReborn required shader configuration in relation to your AI Lights Reborn settings. This also checks if you have installed any of the Immersion packages we work with //42 and ensures everything works as expected.

- Compatibility with P3D V5 HF2.

- No more orange landing, taxi, strobes, navs and beacons lights with Enhanced Atmospherics enabled (True Sky). Requires V5 HF2

- Add the option to override P3D Default landing lights effects -Including Dynamic lighting-. Previously we were only able to override textures, with the introduction of P3D V5 HF2 we are now able to override the entire landing light effect as a result, FSReborn landing lights are now able to:

* Simulate light shimmering due to atmospheric effects.

* Increase the amount of colour over long distance for landing / taxi lights allowing to implement really cool bloom effects.

* Reduce the amount of Dynamic Lighting, as you might have noticed the default P3D landing lights are very strong and can cause issues with PBR textures.

* Improvement on the scaling of the landing / taxi lights from close, mid and long distances.

Lockheed Martin has granted us permission to show a short video showing how AI Models Landing Lights will look like by using AI Lights Reborn Professional edition under P3D V5 with HF2:

safe_image.php?d=AQAkZFgFOkuTblz3&w=540&
YOUTUBE.COM

• Like 5

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

This is payware? People are actually paying to be able to make adjustments to AI Lights? 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

2 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

This is payware? People are actually paying to be able to make adjustments to AI Lights? 

Yes! And the most ridiculous thing about it: you're forced to buy it or the guys from "Moscow Collection" will come and burn down your grandmothers house! Seriosly!!!!!1!1!!

Disgusting.

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

11 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

I pretty much only use VATSIM.  FLAi still not officially out in V5 but it mostly works.  Either way, this program is well worth the purchase.  It makes a big difference in the realism.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

3 minutes ago, JoeFackel said:

Yes! And the most ridiculous thing about it: you're forced to buy it or the guys from "Moscow Collection" will come and burn down your grandmothers house! Seriosly!!!!!1!1!!

Disgusting.

I get your point, you’re not forcing any one to purchase it and if you can get a couple bucks from people for such a thing then more power to you. I just find is absolutely fascinating that only in the flight sim community can a dev make an addon that changes the way lights look (on mostly freeware AI models) and people will pay for that. $26 is what 1/3 of the cost of P3D? Amazing, more power to ya and good luck with your endeavour. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Paying $26 for Raul's lights makes a lot more sense to me than paying $1500 for a graphics card. Yeah, I know......broken record.

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 minute ago, Christopher Low said:

Paying $26 for Raul's lights makes a lot more sense to me than paying $1500 for a graphics card. Yeah, I know......broken record.

Lol indeed so true... Great tool and time saver 🙂

Edited by awf

André

4 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

I get your point, you’re not forcing any one to purchase it and if you can get a couple bucks from people for such a thing then more power to you. I just find is absolutely fascinating that only in the flight sim community can a dev make an addon that changes the way lights look (on mostly freeware AI models) and people will pay for that. $26 is what 1/3 of the cost of P3D? Amazing, more power to ya and good luck with your endeavour. 

1) I built the add-on upon people request after doing a freeware that was available for over 3 years.

2) Where do you get the 26$ tag from? have you actually visited my website? it is around $19 USD including taxes already.. so I am a bit confused about your statement.

S.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, simbol said:

1) I built the add-on upon people request after doing a freeware that was available for over 3 years.

2) Where do you get the 26$ tag from? have you actually visited my website? it is around $19 USD including taxes already.. so I am a bit confused about your statement.

S.

https://www.fsreborn.com/ai-lights-reborn-professional-edition

says $26.25  must be CAD. Anyways, I’m not trying to talk you down I just meant that I was surprised people would pay for something like this. I mean most of the AI people are using today is freeware among many other things. 

Edited by fakeflyer737

Ron Hamilton

3 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

https://www.fsreborn.com/ai-lights-reborn-professional-edition

says $26.25  must be CAD. Anyways, I’m not trying to talk you down I just meant that I was surprised people would pay for something like this. I mean most of the AI people are using today is freeware among many other things. 

Of course the prices shows always your local currency. 26.25 Canadian dollars are about  19.39 USD.

There are also plenty of payware AI models, FSPAIX, Traffic global, UTL, etc.

S.

Edited by simbol

20 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

I second this, and Simbol has always helped with any issues. Adds so much to the sim, especially at night.

Great product from a great developer.

• Like 4

Paul

BeQuiet Pure Base 500 FX - MSI Mag Tomahawk B760 - i5 13600k @ 5.1ghz - 32GB RAM - RTX 3060 12GB  -  32f (31.5" ) Full HD Monitor - TCA Officer Pack - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke -  Logitech Multi Panel

Uh, excuse me, but only the Queen of my abode has the ability to call me an word not allowed, for purchasing a program that does what I don't have the knowledge or time to accomplish. That's why I bought (idiotically of course), a car, a riding lawn mower, etc. Just for fun I purchased a dishwasher. I earned it, I get to spend it.   

• Upvote 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

35 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Problem is in a couple of years or sooner $1500 for a GPU may not cut it for any sim in the future, you want progress. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

4 minutes ago, G-RFRY said:

Problem is in a couple of years or sooner $1500 for a GPU may not cut it for any sim in the future, you want progress. 

Hell the issue is VRAM price is a killer currently.. it should not be that expensive.. I hope to see these price dropping over time.

S.

• Like 1

awesome add-on with great support. a must have for the P3D

fake flyer, the fact is, this hobby, for most, is not Angry Birds that you buy as is, and play like an arcade game with your PS4 game controller.

P3D is only the foundation for something that people love to build on. this process can be very time consuming and very expensive. but i love it and the process. add-ons like FSReborn are great.

go ahead and keep flying your default cessna if you like. when you get bored...go back to Angry Birds

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

David Myers