Sign in to follow this  
pgde

AI Lights Reborn Pro Ed v1.20.0 Released with HF2 Video

3 minutes ago, av8r13 said:

awesome add-on with great support. a must have for the P3D

fake flyer, the fact is, this hobby, for most, is not Angry Birds that you buy as is, and play like an arcade game with your PS4 game controller.

P3D is only the foundation for something that people love to build on. this process can be very time consuming and very expensive. but i love it and the process. add-ons like FSReborn are great.

go ahead and keep flying your default cessna if you like. when you get bored...go back to Angry Birds

second  that !

This is one of the greatest pieces software available for our hobby and Simbol delivers an outstanding support. 

Last week i ran out of activations and Simbol answered my request within a few minutes. Never had a developer who did that so fast !

All you Angry birds, go back to your hangar 🤪

• Like 4

Carsten U

1 hour ago, fakeflyer737 said:

https://www.fsreborn.com/ai-lights-reborn-professional-edition

says $26.25  must be CAD. Anyways, I’m not trying to talk you down I just meant that I was surprised people would pay for something like this. I mean most of the AI people are using today is freeware among many other things. 

I'm with you, in my 40+ years in the community I have seen addons for sale and thought "what word not allowed would pay for that", and there are always those who will - the bigger the snake oil the greater the number of people who will pay for it.

That said, FSReborn AI Lights is a FANTASTIC addon.  It's not merely adjustments to AI lights, it corrects faulty lighting and not only provides some amazing replacement lighting textures which make AI lighting so realistic (even Lockheed Martin agreed and listens to Raul about such things, he's become one of the definitive experts in the field) but it also gives the user phenomenal control if they wish.  Raul also provided three levels of use (applying replacement textures... automatic, semi-automatic, and tweakers paridise.

My two favorite, must have utility addons are Chaseplane (genius) and AI Lights Professional (genuis as well).  Again, it's a valuable addon that corrects lighting behavior and provides amazing replacement lighting textures.

What you can do is try the freeware version first, and that makes a big difference as well. But the payware, man, it's really something.  I won't fly without it.

Best wishes.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

2 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

This is payware? People are actually paying to be able to make adjustments to AI Lights? 

It is one of the best light addons I ever saw. Just bought it to and I am stunned how great it works and what a great config tool you get. Also the Infos on install....a peoduct without any questions left open. Clear processes and unbelieveable nice looking lights.

And now about your respectless comment: Guys like you should really ask themselves what you are writing here without knowing what you are talking about. First try to make up your own mind, google a little bit, ask the developper if the product is intransparent to you...but do not wright such respectless things before knowing what you are talking about. It is worthless!

Marcus

Edited by mpo910
  • Like 3

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

45 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

What you can do is try the freeware version first, and that makes a big difference as well. But the payware, man, it's really something.  I won't fly without it

Unfortunately the addon developer took it down. The free version It is not available from his website anymore.

1 minute ago, Samaritano said:

Unfortunately the addon developer took it down. The free version It is not available from his website anymore.

That's too bad.  Well, the payware version is indeed terrific in my book.

Best wishes.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Thanks Simbol for the free update. Just automatically updated from my already installed version. 

C

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Samaritano said:

Along with Active Sky, this is a must have add-on, regardless of what fakeflyer737 says. He is also working on runway management controls..... Here is why it is no longer available -- https://www.fsreborn.com/ai-lights-reborn-free-edition

Edited by pgde
  • Like 2

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

There aren’t a lot of addons that you will use EVERY single flight, but this is one of them (assuming you use AI traffic).  Worth every penny for the immersion it provides IMHO.

The update looks great Simbol, looking forward to it.

Edited by regis9
  • Like 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Great addon! I'm going to update

Many developers should learn how to update programs.

Edited by BMW969
  • Like 1

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

2 hours ago, av8r13 said:

go ahead and keep flying your default cessna if you like. when you get bored...go back to Angry Birds

Actually, I'm quite sure Fakeflyer is a IRL PPL flyer, so I think he will pass on the default Cessna. ;) 

• Like 1

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

FsReborn Pro is a musthave imho. The immersion it adds is enormeous

You can configure multiple settings and it supports freeware and payware AI aircraft. This is a well built program, not a small app

Good lights on AI aircraft and good lights at night add so much to realism.

• Like 4

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

5 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

This is payware? People are actually paying to be able to make adjustments to AI Lights? 

Yes, I gladly paid for an Excellent add-on that advances my goals towards greater realism in flight simulation and continuous joy. 🙂  

• Like 3

Regards,

Shelman S.

Intel i9 9900KS, o/c @ 5.1 GHz; EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming; GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER; Thermaltake 32GB RAM @ 3600 DDR4; 3xSabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB SSDs; LG UltraGear 38GL950G-B 38" 21:9 Curved 144 Hz G-SYNC IPS Gaming Monitor; Acer Predator x34 UHD (3440x1440) @ 100hz GSYNC; Windows 10 64 bit; X-Plane 10; X-Plane 11.5r2, DCS World Open Beta, Prepar3dv4.5; Prepar3dv5 Professional. Honeycomb Yoke, Saitek Pedals, Switch, and Autopilot Panels. Obutto R3Volution Cockpit. Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog and F18 Joysticks and Throttle. 

I still have a copy of the free version 

will that work in v5? But just not updated?

thAnks

mike

6 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

At least until MSFS2020 comes along. I know what you mean.

Jose De Campos

London