Sign in to follow this  
OH-LXD

Voxatc in v5 not loading ai traffic

Hello, I can use voxatc in p3dv5 but when I start voxatc with pre-made flightplan (p3d) I cannot see any traffic. I use AIG for this.

Any idea? indexer seems to notice/sort AIG.  If I start voxatc just by starting it without fpl I see traffic. No limiter is involved. Traffic is 50% set.

The P3d5 beta is being tested at the moment and this is an issue that is being addressed, so I've heard.

OK, I got traffic at least in Helsinki.  Just had an almost perfect flight from Helsinki (Aerosoft) to Stockholm (Orbx), but just 20 sec before touchdown dxgi hang crash, pity. 

I got no delay with communication between me and voxatc. I got ai like it used to be:-).

I had 2xSSAA for my GTX1080 and 2048x2048. I have to try 4xMSAA and Dynamic texture streaming OFF.

I have HF2. That can be the problem also.

Edited by OH-LXD

You seem to be right mr. Jabloomf. Voxatc worked ok with my first test flight. But with other tests I get voxatc Fatal crash or then it gets stuck after when I get contact with ground. I use only IFR. Only working airport so far I have is EFHK that was migrated by the tool to p3dv5? Must be problems with HF2. Maybe I test next with stock airports.

Edited by OH-LXD

I,m having a monologue, but right now I have a good flight from Hamburg to Rome. No problems so far.

I noticed that if I use flightplan made by simbrief and copy plan without sid and star voxatc accepts plan without fatal error?

How do you have SIDs and STARs added to VOXATC? Do you use fsaerodata, Navigraph Level D data or both?

Try the flightplan with just the STAR's transition waypoint.

On 6/23/2020 at 7:13 AM, OH-LXD said:

Hello, I can use voxatc in p3dv5 but when I start voxatc with pre-made flightplan (p3d) I cannot see any traffic. I use AIG for this.

Any idea? indexer seems to notice/sort AIG.  If I start voxatc just by starting it without fpl I see traffic. No limiter is involved. Traffic is 50% set.

The developer is aware of similar issues and is actively investigating them.  Can't say anymore at this time.

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

6 hours ago, kevinfirth said:

The developer is aware of similar issues and is actively investigating them.

this is "encouraging" to hear.

one can only guess he is busy reviewing a modest list of "anomolies" such as airac / afcad interfaces as well as scenery & AI conflicts & not only for P3D5 but currently seen in P3D4.

here's hoping they'll be "solved"

for now, cheers

john martin

5 hours ago, vadriver said:

this is "encouraging" to hear.

one can only guess he is busy reviewing a modest list of "anomolies" such as airac / afcad interfaces as well as scenery & AI conflicts & not only for P3D5 but currently seen in P3D4.

here's hoping they'll be "solved"

Now is the time to look at getting any bugs fixed if possible.

I'm happy to raise any issues which can be identified and replicated.  Please PM me with a description of the bug and any relevant information.

Please include whether you use fsaerodata, level D navigraph data, details of add-on airport(s) affected and an email address for further Comms and troubleshooting if necessary.

Edited by kevinfirth

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

xaP1VAU.png

Just started flight LIRF - LEBL.  Well, voxatc started as supposed and loaded ai  around me. Then after 20 sec fatal error. Well, I quit voxatc and tried again - no problem?   I can help here for testing as I can.

I'm asked to contact  "Oceanic Center" in Scandinavia and Mediterraen? 🙂  I have enroute traffic instructions ticked.

1 hour ago, OH-LXD said:

Just started flight LIRF - LEBL.  Well, voxatc started as supposed and loaded ai  around me. Then after 20 sec fatal error. Well, I quit voxatc and tried again - no problem?   I can help here for testing as I can.

I'm asked to contact  "Oceanic Center" in Scandinavia and Mediterraen? 🙂  I have enroute traffic instructions ticked.

To troubleshoot you'll need to provide some critical info please.  Include a full list of add-ons active, especially fsaerodata and navdata.  You'll also need to send the error log from VoxATC, without this we are shooting in the dark.  I can't guarantee any answer or fix but the first step is to try to narrow the possibilities and reproduce any issues, then I can maybe raise with the developer.

xaP1VAU.png

The OP is using VOXATC 7.42 with p3d5. Somehow, it's not surprising that strange things are happening.

• Upvote 1

Happy to report progress is being made dealing with the bug where AI traffic sometimes isn't generated when an IFR flightplan is loaded...

• Like 1

xaP1VAU.png