Sign in to follow this  
airlinetycoon

Weird Position of Nav-linghts (AIG-Airbus A319-321)

2 hours ago, holliwutt said:

OK, thanks that works.
One more thing, FSPXAI also has effect files, what do you do with it?

Only remove them if you have a problem. Otherwise leave them in place.

Regards 

S.

** UPDATE **

I have now replicated this problem, the issue is with the AI models. These particular models have the navigation lights attached via the .MDL, however the installation of the effect attachment points orientation is wrong as it has been done "pointing inwards" instead of towards the front of the airplane causing the lighting of the navs to be rendered by P3D towards the center of the airplane as it is the way the attachment point heading has been placed.

You need to report this to Kaii or install the original FAIB Models that are non wing flex.

My effects under V5 should look like this, (This is an UTL model as an example):

9OjLyyk.png

As it can be appreciated the FSReborn effects are designed to be reflected on the tarmac, but it requires the attachment points to be installed with the correct heading.

Kind Regards,

Simbol

One more question:

Is it possible to set an exeption for the Nav-lights in the particular models, so I can use only the Fsreborn taxi/landing lights.

Greetings Andrew Bowler

1 hour ago, airlinetycoon said:

One more question:

Is it possible to set an exeption for the Nav-lights in the particular models, so I can use only the Fsreborn taxi/landing lights.

Yes, put a text file with the name of "Skip.txt" on the main AI Model folder you want AILRP to ignore.

Regards,
Simbol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, airlinetycoon said:

But this action will skip the model totally, not only for NavLights, correct?

It will skip it totally, yes. Landing Lights and taxi are kind of a "global" implementation given how P3D works. So give it a go.

S.

Any updates on this? Should I send another support request in the AIG forum since its "their" models? Thank you!

Intel i7-12700k | Gigabyte RTX 3070ti | Hyper X Fury 32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 | ASUS Prime Z690-P | BeQuiet! Straight Power 11 850W | 2X 1TB SSD

"Aviate, Navigate, Communicate"

20 hours ago, Jonja Merck said:

Any updates on this? Should I send another support request in the AIG forum since its "their" models? Thank you!

As far I am concerned @Kaiii3 fixed this issue long time ago, have you updated AIGM-OCI to the latest?

S.

Yep, on the latest version. Interesting... Also just ran simobject verification through the AIM.

Maybe I revert back to original lights and re-apply them in your software?

Intel i7-12700k | Gigabyte RTX 3070ti | Hyper X Fury 32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 | ASUS Prime Z690-P | BeQuiet! Straight Power 11 850W | 2X 1TB SSD

3 minutes ago, Jonja Merck said:

Yep, on the latest version. Interesting... Also just ran simobject verification through the AIM.

Maybe I revert back to original lights and re-apply them in your software?

Nope, that was not the cause.. it was the "angle" configured with the .MDL attachment points.

Let's wait for Kaii to confirm.

S.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simbol said:

Nope, that was not the cause.. it was the "angle" configured with the .MDL attachment points.

Let's wait for Kaii to confirm.

S.

I was unableto fix all models, just a few.... Nothing we can do for now

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Got it. So, better use the native lights for those models. Any way I can skip the specific models in the scan @simbol?

Edited by Jonja Merck

Just now, Jonja Merck said:

Got it. So, better use the native lights for those models. Any way I can skip the specific models in the scan @simbol?

put a enpty text file with the name SKIP.TXT in the main AI folder

• Like 1