Sign in to follow this  
aspeedbirdpilot

British Airways 777 FCOM

I would like to have either, in fact, any manual regarding real ops (TLB, FCOM, FCTM, TBL, AMM) of any airliner, is of huge importance for me. I've been trying to upgrade my simulation level by using a similar technical logbook, OFP, FCOM, aircraft configuration, weights, etc as the real airline for that flight would do.

I am not sure that you will find the BA FCOM but both of you guys can have a look at SmartCockpit:

http://www.smartcockpit.com/

@biels_77: good for you to try to improve your aviation knowledge. I hope you have some free time because usually a liner FCOM alone is about 4000 pages. In order to make the study less dry, you may want to use the Sim to follow the normal procedures of the FCTM and then use the system section of the FCOM to go "behind the scenes". Additionally, there is a few CBT videos on YouTube.

Edited by GearUp180

I have United Airlines Flight Manuals for the 777, and A320 that I can try to scan to get to you but it’ll take a while especially with the surrounding circumstances surrounding COVID-19. Just let me know which one you want and I’ll see what I can do. Good luck!

• Like 2

On 7/4/2020 at 1:06 AM, UAL744 said:

I have United Airlines Flight Manuals for the 777, and A320 that I can try to scan to get to you but it’ll take a while especially with the surrounding circumstances surrounding COVID-19. Just let me know which one you want and I’ll see what I can do. Good luck!

That's great. The 777 would be of huge use I guess, if you could do that, we would be really thankful

On 6/30/2020 at 5:40 AM, GearUp180 said:

I am not sure that you will find the BA FCOM but both of you guys can have a look at SmartCockpit:

http://www.smartcockpit.com/

@biels_77: good for you to try to improve your aviation knowledge. I hope you have some free time because usually a liner FCOM alone is about 4000 pages. In order to make the study less dry, you may want to use the Sim to follow the normal procedures of the FCTM and then use the system section of the FCOM to go "behind the scenes". Additionally, there is a few CBT videos on YouTube.

I've been watching some CTB videos of the 747. There are a lot of things that I didn't know.

On 7/6/2020 at 11:16 PM, biels_77 said:

That's great. The 777 would be of huge use I guess, if you could do that, we would be really thankful

Alright then. I’ll get started on it as soon as I can!

Edited by UAL744

On 7/13/2020 at 8:08 AM, UAL744 said:

Alright then. I’ll get started on it as soon as I can!

Hi, sorry to jump in on this thread, but that would be a really useful doc and much appreciated. I realise that it's probably huge and will take a bit off scanning and quite a time to complete, but I wanted to ask if this was still on the cards please?

regards

Dave