Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
aspeedbirdpilot

British Airways 777 FCOM

Recommended Posts

I would like to have either, in fact, any manual regarding real ops (TLB, FCOM, FCTM, TBL, AMM) of any airliner, is of huge importance for me. I've been trying to upgrade my simulation level by using a similar technical logbook, OFP, FCOM, aircraft configuration, weights, etc as the real airline for that flight would do.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I am not sure that you will find the BA FCOM but both of you guys can have a look at SmartCockpit:

http://www.smartcockpit.com/

 

@biels_77: good for you to try to improve your aviation knowledge. I hope you have some free time because usually a liner FCOM alone is about 4000 pages. In order to make the study less dry, you may want to use the Sim to follow the normal procedures of the FCTM and then use the system section of the FCOM to go "behind the scenes". Additionally, there is a few CBT videos on YouTube.

Edited by GearUp180

Share this post


Link to post

I have United Airlines Flight Manuals for the 777, and A320 that I can try to scan to get to you but it’ll take a while especially with the surrounding circumstances surrounding COVID-19. Just let me know which one you want and I’ll see what I can do. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/4/2020 at 1:06 AM, UAL744 said:

I have United Airlines Flight Manuals for the 777, and A320 that I can try to scan to get to you but it’ll take a while especially with the surrounding circumstances surrounding COVID-19. Just let me know which one you want and I’ll see what I can do. Good luck!

That's great. The 777 would be of huge use I guess, if you could do that, we would be really thankful

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/30/2020 at 5:40 AM, GearUp180 said:

I am not sure that you will find the BA FCOM but both of you guys can have a look at SmartCockpit:

http://www.smartcockpit.com/

 

@biels_77: good for you to try to improve your aviation knowledge. I hope you have some free time because usually a liner FCOM alone is about 4000 pages. In order to make the study less dry, you may want to use the Sim to follow the normal procedures of the FCTM and then use the system section of the FCOM to go "behind the scenes". Additionally, there is a few CBT videos on YouTube.

I've been watching some CTB videos of the 747. There are a lot of things that I didn't know.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2020 at 11:16 PM, biels_77 said:

That's great. The 777 would be of huge use I guess, if you could do that, we would be really thankful

Alright then. I’ll get started on it as soon as I can!

Edited by UAL744

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    28%
    $7,035.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...