Sign in to follow this  
BWBriscoe

QualityWings 787 V Speeds

7 hours ago, BWBriscoe said:

I did all that and I used to get all the V speeds before.

Now, I get a V1 callout and nothing after that.

So frustrating as tonight, piloted out a 78X and stall warning after takeoff as I didn't know what the VR speed was.

Also, I can't seem to find the uninstall to get rid of the programme...?!

Something doesn’t seem right with your setup if you are getting a stall warning after takeoff. Regardless of not knowing the exact vr speed, if you are getting an accurate v1 callout, you can guess that vr will be a second or 2 later in most situations. It definitely shouldn’t be close to stall speed unless you are in an initial climb rate that is ridiculously high. Are you using FS2Crew btw? If so that maybe impacting some of the callouts but still, sounds like a problem elsewhere to me.

As far as uninstall, it’s add/remove programs listed as QualityWings 787

I just checked - my QW787 version is v1.1.3 and I run it with P3Dv5HF2. I already had a flight plan entered and had saved the scenario and the flight plan. I stopped P3D, restarted it, and then entered CG, and takeoff limits info and saw the Vspds on the CDU and then on the PFD for a takeoff.

PC=9700K@5Ghz+RTX2070  VR=HP Reverb|   Software = Windows 10 | Flight SIms = P3D, CAP2, DCS World, IL-2,  Aerofly FS2

You may want to try and update. That's an old version. The latest one is 1.3.0 which has been updated for P3D v5.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Did you follow the extensive tutorial? If you followed every step and you're not getting the desired results, the mistake is on your end.

@Captain420 - Actually, that is the version that I have. Thanks. Vspeeds work fine with a reload of a scenario after entering the basic flight info

PC=9700K@5Ghz+RTX2070  VR=HP Reverb|   Software = Windows 10 | Flight SIms = P3D, CAP2, DCS World, IL-2,  Aerofly FS2