Sign in to follow this  
scianoir

Just Flight Summer Sale

Just Flight have announced their Summer sale which will last until the end of July. Looks like there are about 24 products at reduced prices, many of which are from their very capable in-house development team.

Bill

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Klazz said:

Do people really need a link to justflight?

You have to cater for the lazy and dim.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

5 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Would it have killed you to post a link?

https://www.justflight.com/category/just-flight-summer-sale

Odd way of saying thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Everyone loves a sale: Even ingrates.

But for myself: I've already spent a small fortune on FSX payware over the years - right now I'm saving that money for an new super computer that might be needed to run 2020😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks to the OP for the heads-up. 😉

• Upvote 2

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Anyone want to convince us to buy any of those? I just had a look, and couldn't convince myself to get too excited by the selection.

I have a few Just flight - I think 7 from that list - but honestly don't fly them much. Would like them a bit cheaper before I'd recommend buying.

Some people like the Hawk (I haven't bonded with it), if I had to recommend one it'd be the Turbo Arrow which is a good GA plane. Tristar is also decent quality if you like the type.

Now, their new 747 classic, there's a plane that I will buy on release.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

On 6/29/2020 at 6:12 PM, OzWhitey said:

Anyone want to convince us to buy any of those? 

Although I am not on a mission to convince anyone to buy anything, I am happy to give my opinion on the aircraft in the sale which I own.

Of the GA aircraft on sale, I have the 152, Arrow, Trinidad/Tobago and Duchess, all of which have been produced by their new development team to a very high standard. Their modelling and systems are excellent and all come with comprehensive manuals and very useful interactive checklists.

I have all the airliners in the sale and I agree the Tristar is of decent quality but my personal favourite is the VC-10. Although the original release of this left a little to be desired, it subsequently had a makeover (by their new development team I think) resulting in the VC-10 Professional which was a significant improvement in terms of system functionality and depth and a very nice addition for anyone who likes classic jets. I do however admit to being biased as I have always loved the VC-10 ever since I first saw and heard one! The F-27 and 748, although not quite up to the standard of the jets are still very enjoyable to fly if you like turboprops.

In terms of the military aircraft, if you like early jets, the Canberra is beautifully modelled with a good degree of cockpit functionality and very useful interactive checklists. Likewise their Vulcan is a great product with very good systems depth although some are quite unusual or complex. It does however come with a very comprehensive manual which is a real tour-de-force and which is better read before you have a few beers! However  there is a ready to fly configuration option for those who don’t want to spend too much time reading. I don’t have their Hawk but as we live in a low flying area and they frequently fly very low over the rooftop of my home, I am tempted to add one just to be able to replicate this!

Although obviously my opinion of these is subjective, I think there are some good deals to be had here for anyone interested in any of the types on offer.

Bill 

• Like 1

On 6/29/2020 at 11:12 AM, OzWhitey said:

Now, their new 747 classic, there's a plane that I will buy on release.

For me, the F28 and maybe the A300...they've been in the works for a while I think...

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT