Sign in to follow this  
ljk811

BUG in HF2.Raining in the Cockpit!

If I open the truesky, all the planes like F35,qw787 as330 ,the cockpit is raining! Why LM didn't find this simple bug?What the test team is doing, this bug has not been found!

NDi0Lq.png

NDiRSJ.jpg

This post made me laugh hard. Please report this issue to LM. 

Regards,

Shelman S.

Intel i9 9900KS, o/c @ 5.1 GHz; EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming; GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER; Thermaltake 32GB RAM @ 3600 DDR4; 3xSabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB SSDs; LG UltraGear 38GL950G-B 38" 21:9 Curved 144 Hz G-SYNC IPS Gaming Monitor; Acer Predator x34 UHD (3440x1440) @ 100hz GSYNC; Windows 10 64 bit; X-Plane 10; X-Plane 11.5r2, DCS World Open Beta, Prepar3dv4.5; Prepar3dv5 Professional. Honeycomb Yoke, Saitek Pedals, Switch, and Autopilot Panels. Obutto R3Volution Cockpit. Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog and F18 Joysticks and Throttle. 

This is well known by LM...Nothing new. 

• Upvote 1

I5 9600k@ 4.8ghz    rx580 limping-along   2x  23" 1080P Monitors

Are you on the Iberian peninsula by any chance?  I have heard reports that the rain in Spain stays mainly in the plane.

Edited by gb09f
  • Like 18
  • Upvote 4

uc?export=view&id=1jAdOvtTm3TepPlM8hYwu-

from Ron Ainscouth on this subject said turn off reflections it is a known item with truesky and LM are trying to fix in v 5.1

Edited by greggd

7 minutes ago, gb09f said:

Are you on the Iberian peninsula by any chance?  I have heard reports that the rain in Spain stays mainly in the plane.

You... are... EVIL! 😄

• Like 1

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

1 hour ago, ljk811 said:

Why LM didn't find this simple bug?What the test team is doing, this bug has not been found!

That TrueSky is still a BETA implemantation did you catch, right?

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

21 minutes ago, gb09f said:

One of, or possibly the best, post ever.

• Like 4

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

15 minutes ago, JoeFackel said:

That TrueSky is still a BETA implemantation did you catch, right?

That sentence structure is soooo german, that I would have known where you are from even without the LOWS next to your profile name.

Grüße nach Salzburg. 😉

26 minutes ago, Farlis said:

That sentence structure is soooo german, that I would have known where you are from even without the LOWS next to your profile name.

I know, my english grammar is abyssal. And my german one is just slightly better 😂

Grüße retour. Aber nicht aus Salzburg, sondern OÖ 😁

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

1 hour ago, gb09f said:

I think I'm gonna watch "My Fair Lady" again... haven't seen it since I was a kid, some 40 years ago... Got the Vinyl Soundtrack...

y4mqo3VSP2wnF8GAOZcYtB92qXFz0bFpGgQEp2D8

Edited by Gadget FPV
  • Upvote 1

Faisal Niazi

1 hour ago, gb09f said:

We have to get together and party man! Love that sense of humor!

Plus, there are two P-3C guys in this thread, both in Florida, so there has to be a party planned!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

57 minutes ago, JoeFackel said:

I know, my english grammar is abyssal. And my german one is just slightly better 😂

Grüße retour. Aber nicht aus Salzburg, sondern OÖ 😁

Don't get me started... LOL

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Is the rain still falling vertical when slicing through it at 250 knots? 

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor