Sign in to follow this  
Caveney737

FFTF Dynamic for HF2?

Also working here now, although I did have to download it twice as the first attempt

must have been corrupt and wouldn't install.

My download is the latest but I'll try again.

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

Downloaded again with antivirus off (windows defender)

FSUIPC updated to 6.0.9

Still get error 00000002 when launching application.

It appears to install without issue, though

Stu

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

A bit sad really that 3rd party addons such as this (and other various tweaks) are required to make a 5th generation product perform as it should.

Cheers

Steve Hall

27 minutes ago, cowpatz said:

A bit sad really that 3rd party addons such as this (and other various tweaks) are required to make a 5th generation product perform as it should.

I am no longer using FFTF Dynamic in V5 since P3D seems to perform just fine without it.. on my trusty old 4770K / GTX 1070 system..

ps.

Maybe you can surprise us with an upbeat 1000th post which is coming up!

🙂 

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

4 hours ago, Bunchy said:

Downloaded again with antivirus off (windows defender)

FSUIPC updated to 6.0.9

Still get error 00000002 when launching application.

It appears to install without issue, though

Same here. I also reinstalled the latest (registered) version of FSUIPC (6.0.9) and it made no difference.

I also had a look at the FAQ in the Developers knowledgebase and found the information there outdated (still asking for beta version of FSUIPC v4 for example). Not too impressed tbh.

Formally screen name was Alex_YSSY until the forum software ate my account  ^_^

How come no problem here at all after the update?

I have been using all weekend latest fsuipc HF2.Just reinstalled with the new insataller.

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

What exactly is FFTF?

Edited by captain420

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Bought  FFTF yesterday. Downloaded version 1.0.31.35253 from Simmarket. With launching the program (after installation) the error 0000002 appears (required file not found). Installed as administrator, PC rebooted, uninstalled and installed again. Still the same problem. Very disappointed 😞

Generally that means you are using the bad installer. Try redownloading it now and reinstalling. Unfortunately they didn't do a version number change with the corrected installer -- it was released 'silently'.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

1 minute ago, Ebertr said:

I did already. Reloaded the installer an hour ago. Same problem.

Because the filename isn't any different, you are probably getting the same one from the cache on your PC or, more usually, in your Internet server. I think F5 in the browser clears that, but I'm not sure these days (Windows has changed a lot of these things).

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

21 minutes ago, Pete Dowson said:

Because the filename isn't any different, you are probably getting the same one from the cache on your PC or, more usually, in your Internet server. I think F5 in the browser clears that, but I'm not sure these days (Windows has changed a lot of these things).

Pete

Tried it, no luck.