Sign in to follow this  
Caveney737

FFTF Dynamic for HF2?

Hi,

It looks like windows 10 latest update creates some problems with specific hardware. So, we forced to move the product out of program files and the new installer will install it at C drive inside FSPS folder. The program will be executed as administrator by default.

http://download.thefsps.com/FFTFP3Dv5/FFTF_Dynamic_P3Dv5_Setup.exe

Regards,

Achilles

Achilles

Flight Simulator Plaform Solutions

Thanks for the heads-up Achilles.

Question: should the previous version be uninstalled first?

KR

Massimo Burti

Intel Core i9-13900K ¦ 64GB DDR4-3200 - 2x 32GB - Kingston Fury Beast - black ¦ 2x 2TB - m.2 NVMe Gen4 - Samsung 980 Pro ¦ Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4  ¦ Asus TUF RTX 3080 Gaming OC LHR - 12GB ¦ 1000W - 80+ Platinum - Seasonic Prime PX

7 hours ago, ffantasy67 said:

Thanks for the heads-up Achilles.

Question: should the previous version be uninstalled first?

KR

Hi,

The installer will take care of it.

Achilles

This is not such a good idea that a program simply installs itself on c:/ without asking the user !😬
I would never want to have something like that during a software installation... 

• Upvote 2

kind regards, ggerolamo

spacer.png                       spacer.png

20 hours ago, brosss said:

Thank you, i've downloaded version posted by @Achilles Philippopoulos. Installed without admin privileges and running with, and it works.

Splendid

Edited by Bunchy

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

Has anybody managed to install latest's version ? Version 5.0.31.35253 (July 2020)

I downloaded it but does execute. Also tried link sent by email and it does not work ?

10 hours ago, ggerolamo said:

This is not such a good idea that a program simply installs itself on c:/ without asking the user !😬
I would never want to have something like that during a software installation... 

Until bugs of win 10 latest updates do not be fixed, we will keep it this way. We must be sure the software work for all and not for some.

Achilles

The download-link above does not work...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

You can update with the present version open click on the red info update available, this will take you to the update and auto download into your download folder then run the update when downloaded. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Doesn't work. If I click on the red text in FFTF Dynamic telling me an update is available, simply nothing happens...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Hi,

In my case, click on the red text opens a broken link page.

Cheers,

Massimo Burti

Intel Core i9-13900K ¦ 64GB DDR4-3200 - 2x 32GB - Kingston Fury Beast - black ¦ 2x 2TB - m.2 NVMe Gen4 - Samsung 980 Pro ¦ Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4  ¦ Asus TUF RTX 3080 Gaming OC LHR - 12GB ¦ 1000W - 80+ Platinum - Seasonic Prime PX

FFTF is excluded from my AV as is all my flight sim products exe. Other wise you could have performance issues.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

40 minutes ago, Achilles Philippopoulos said:

Your antivirus deleted the updater.exe file

The downloads are below and the links works

https://support.thefsps.com/kb/faq.php?id=23

This link works, but the download link it takes you to for v5 doesn't work, it gives the following message

'The requested URL /FFTFP3Dv5/FFTF_Dynamic_P3Dv5_Setup.exe was not found on this server.'

52 minutes ago, Caveney737 said:

This link works, but the download link it takes you to for v5 doesn't work, it gives the following message

'The requested URL /FFTFP3Dv5/FFTF_Dynamic_P3Dv5_Setup.exe was not found on this server.'

No problem downloading the file at my end.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter