Sign in to follow this  
Caveney737

FFTF Dynamic for HF2?

1 hour ago, wtravelair said:

Yes working for me now, *IF* opened as administrator once installed otherwise same 00000002 error

Thank you

Confirm!!!

I did all install attemps with admin right. No success. Always the 00000002 error.

Hi,

Latest win10 update created many problems. I have uac disabled and I execute the program as normal user. Tomorrow I will turn uac on and try to reproduce the error executing it as not admin

Edited by Achilles Philippopoulos

Achilles

Flight Simulator Plaform Solutions

10 hours ago, wtravelair said:

Yes working for me now, *IF* opened as administrator once installed otherwise same 00000002 error

+1

Formally screen name was Alex_YSSY until the forum software ate my account  ^_^

10 hours ago, wtravelair said:

Once it has been installed, try opening the programme in admin - that worked for me

I will give it a test....

Edited by Ebertr

11 hours ago, Achilles Philippopoulos said:

Hi,

Latest win10 update created many problems. I have uac disabled and I execute the program as normal user. Tomorrow I will turn uac on and try to reproduce the error executing it as not admin

Hi,

I can not reproduce the error whatever I do. Full uac, no uac, admin, not admin etc.

Achilles

Flight Simulator Plaform Solutions

I got FFTF installed now and it's running.

Finally I could install and run FFTF with the following procedure:

- Starting the installation program with user rights (not with admin rights, as one would usually do)
- Terminating the installation program after the installation of FFTF (not continue with lauching FFTF from the installation program)
- Starting FFTF as user and perfoming the licence activation (will not work with admin rights)
- Terminating FFTF and launching FFTF with administration rights (required, otherwise FFTF will complain if P3D V5 is started with admin rights)

However, it works now after spending some time to get it running. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ebertr said:

I got FFTF installed now and it's running.

Finally I could install and run FFTF with the following procedure:

- Starting the installation program with user rights (not with admin rights, as one would usually do)
- Terminating the installation program after the installation of FFTF (not continue with lauching FFTF from the installation program)
- Starting FFTF as user and perfoming the licence activation (will not work with admin rights)
- Terminating FFTF and launching FFTF with administration rights (required, otherwise FFTF will complain if P3D V5 is started with admin rights)

However, it works now after spending some time to get it running. 

That works for me thanks!!!! 

Can anyone tell me:-,

1.) with this tool, must we also add the fibre frame in to the main section of the cfg, for the tool to function? 
2.) How does it work with variable refresh rate ticked? Because this means that the frames are set to unlimited, but technically the refresh rate is always locked to the frame rate (g-sync). 

Bought it today via simmarket, i can't even start the tool to activate it, both as admin (00000002 error) or normal user. Any advice will be appreciated.

Regards, Bartek Staniszewski

On 7/3/2020 at 3:27 PM, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Can anyone tell me:-,

1.) with this tool, must we also add the fibre frame in to the main section of the cfg, for the tool to function? 
2.) How does it work with variable refresh rate ticked? Because this means that the frames are set to unlimited, but technically the refresh rate is always locked to the frame rate (g-sync). 

Answer to (1) -- No.

I don't have g-sync but am running at 30Hz, Vsync and triple buffering on and unlimited frames (in the sim). FFTF works fine.

Hope this helps.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

36 minutes ago, pgde said:

Answer to (1) -- No.

I don't have g-sync but am running at 30Hz, Vsync and triple buffering on and unlimited frames (in the sim). FFTF works fine.

Hope this helps.

Mee to 25HZ though, but i admit i cant really tell the differens. Huge terrain load gain in 4.5 .V5 default just loads as good.

Michael Moe

Edited by Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

11 hours ago, brosss said:

Bought it today via simmarket, i can't even start the tool to activate it, both as admin (00000002 error) or normal user. Any advice will be appreciated.

Install it with normal privelages: ie, don't install as administrator.

When installed, run as administrator.

Make sure you have the latest download.

Hope this helps

Stu

• Like 1

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

Thank you, i've downloaded version posted by @Achilles Philippopoulos. Installed without admin privileges and running with, and it works.

Regards, Bartek Staniszewski