Sign in to follow this  
ShaeBakes

NO airplanes Loading except in the Default SimObjects Folder

So all my aircraft have loaded for example PMDG and the 787 that are in the base folder, however after searching, re installing everything the correct way(I have to use my D drive as my C drive is full) I am having issues with any aircraft including the Aerosoft Airbuses not loading in P3D V4.5 and im about to pull my hair out.. Deleted the folders, did a complete reinstall according to each Developer and Lockheed's posts. I am still stuck with only aircraft in the P3D SimObjects folder. I would really appreciate if someone could help. I would greatly Appreciate it.

Steve

Have tried re-installing PMDG.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

1 minute ago, G-RFRY said:

Have tried re-installing PMDG.

PMDG and Ultimate 787 work fine, its anything that is not in the SimObjects folder that is not loading in the sim 😕 

So you have third party addon aircraft that are not in the SimObjects folder is that how they installed.

Raymond Fry.

The Aerosoft Airbus 320 321 and 330 wont even install now. and I cannot get FSLabs A321 to work either, so if two separate companies aircraft are not working i'm completely confused. here is the error now when I try to reinstall the Aerosoft Airbus.

image.png.48eb5ed199625ec5b30cf8de3e707a13.png

7 hours ago, ShaeBakes said:

The Aerosoft Airbus 320 321 and 330 wont even install now. and I cannot get FSLabs A321 to work either, so if two separate companies aircraft are not working i'm completely confused. here is the error now when I try to reinstall the Aerosoft Airbus.

image.png.48eb5ed199625ec5b30cf8de3e707a13.png

What are you language settings in your OS set to?

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

I've never, ever seen such a box, for anything. Which OS are you running?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Going by your first post you have moved P3Dv4 to drive D, but you may not have cleaned all your old P3Dv4 folders, did you un-install your Aerosoft aircraft before un-installing it sounds like it`s looking in the same place but cannot find the sim, can you edit the installer to point it to your sim.

Raymond Fry.

7 hours ago, G-RFRY said:

Going by your first post you have moved P3Dv4 to drive D, but you may not have cleaned all your old P3Dv4 folders, did you un-install your Aerosoft aircraft before un-installing it sounds like it`s looking in the same place but cannot find the sim, can you edit the installer to point it to your sim.

yep had to run a full P3D Reinstall. Got it working for the moment. 😐