Sign in to follow this  
Billcoke

Take off problem with Carenado PA46 500TP MALIBU MERIDIAN

Need some help.

During take off at the runway, the Carenado Meridian always steer to the right. I tried everything, trim the rudder, check google for help, but still have the same problem. What have I done wrong?

Secondly, while cruising or climbing, when auto pilot is activated, the plane goes out of control, it pitch up very high or dive to the ground, why is that so? 

Never have these problems with FSX nor PDMG planes.

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 4:15 AM, Billcoke said:

During take off at the runway, the Carenado Meridian always steer to the right. I tried everything, trim the rudder, check google for help, but still have the same problem. What have I done wrong?

Secondly, while cruising or climbing, when auto pilot is activated, the plane goes out of control, it pitch up very high or dive to the ground, why is that so? 

Hi, I have the PA46 500TP and have not encountered the problems you describe. Could I ask have you ever been able to fly it normally or has it had these issues since you installed it?

If these issues have always been present then I would suggest that you try uninstalling and reinstalling it. If that fails to resolve the problem then redownload the aircraft and try another install.

With regard to the aircraft veering to the right, you could do is adjust your aircraft realism settings and perhaps try reducing one or more of the P-factor, torque or gyro settings to see if that helps. I should however point out that I have these settings maxed out in FSX without similar problems. Likewise the autopilot on my PA46 500TP is functioning correctly so apart from my suggestion to reinstall, I can't help you with this.

Bill

On 7/1/2020 at 3:42 AM, scianoir said:

Hi, I have the PA46 500TP and have not encountered the problems you describe. Could I ask have you ever been able to fly it normally or has it had these issues since you installed it?

If these issues have always been present then I would suggest that you try uninstalling and reinstalling it. If that fails to resolve the problem then redownload the aircraft and try another install.

With regard to the aircraft veering to the right, you could do is adjust your aircraft realism settings and perhaps try reducing one or more of the P-factor, torque or gyro settings to see if that helps. I should however point out that I have these settings maxed out in FSX without similar problems. Likewise the autopilot on my PA46 500TP is functioning correctly so apart from my suggestion to reinstall, I can't help you with this.

Bill

Have resolved the issue, is due to the 200lbs passenger seated on the right side, after removing the passenger, the plane CG is balance now.