Sign in to follow this  
dazza1980

SQL Server Windows NT?

Hello,

I recently had to do a full wipe/windows 10 reinstall due to a poor windows 10 update that left my PC flailing around like a wounded pigeon.

After about 2 weeks, I have managed to get P3D back to where it was before, running quite smoothly, at around 30 FPS. However, I’m plagued by a stutter/long frame every so often which looks as if it’s being caused by SQL Server Windows NT. This service starts up randomly and peaks at 10-15% CPU usage, which seems to fall into line with the P3D Stutter.

I have read up on this programme and it seems to be non essential to windows 10, so I run task manager and stop the service which seems to help the stutter. I’ve managed to disable this programme from running by setting it to disabled in the services tab of Task Manager.

However, something seems to be starting it again and I don’t know what programme is doing it.

My question is, are there any P3D add-ons out there that use SQL Server that would start up this porcess? I never had an issue with it pre windows 10 reinstall. I can’t seem to uninstall it either.

I’m running P3D V4.5 latest version, add-ons:-

Active Sky, AI Flow/Ground, FFTF,,Littlenav connect (for Littlenav map on separate PC), Radar Contact, Rex Environment Force, RTSS, Orbx (Inc ChasePlane), FSUIPC, GSX, Lorby Addon Organizor/Flashlight, Most of the current pay ware aircraft out there.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Darren

Darren Palmer