Sign in to follow this  
captain420

How to prevent unrealistic AI behaviors at busy airports?

I am currently using AIG-OCI for my AI traffic. And I often see this happening where multiplanes would be parked one behind another while holding short at the runway, and also find that multiplanes coming in for arrival being so close to one another, that the plane behind often has to perform a go around. How to prevent this unrealistic behavior? 

image.png

image.pngmale names that start with j

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

7 hours ago, captain420 said:

I am currently using AIG-OCI for my AI traffic. And I often see this happening where multiplanes would be parked one behind another while holding short at the runway, and also find that multiplanes coming in for arrival being so close to one another, that the plane behind often has to perform a go around. How to prevent this unrealistic behavior? 

These might help: 

Seems that they work in v5 as well, make sure to get the latest versions - and read the documentation.

Edited by SierraDelta
  • Like 2

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

13 hours ago, captain420 said:

image.png

image.pngmale names that start with j

There is a new app coming that will smooth this behavior. I will release within the next days..

• Like 7

Federico Sucari

Looking forward to trying it out!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Will it work with UTL? Need a beta tester?

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

On 6/29/2020 at 2:39 PM, fs1 said:

I will release within the next days..

You're late ... 😁

• Like 2

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

1 hour ago, JoeFackel said:

You're late ... 😁

Well, I am testing behind the scenes. So when ready, I will post

• Like 3

Federico Sucari

On 6/28/2020 at 4:37 PM, captain420 said:

I am currently using AIG-OCI for my AI traffic.

Just quoted for the notification, but the screen you posted at SFO is also showing default scenery objects that shouldn't. Have you disabled any other conflicting airport files for KSFO?

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Deleted, wrong notepad ))

Edited by Dirk98

14 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

Just quoted for the notification, but the screen you posted at SFO is also showing default scenery objects that shouldn't. Have you disabled any other conflicting airport files for KSFO?

I've fixed the problem since then, thanks! 🙂

11 hours ago, captain420 said:

I've fixed the problem since then, thanks! 🙂

Keep it a secret, don’t tell  anyone, how.  🤫

😉

• Like 1

Luke Pype

I don't even think of asking how directly

Try running the FlightBeam Manager for starters, it has a built in troubleshooter that will fix most problems. 

• Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

I fixed it by doing a few things that was explained in another thread. But what I had to do was load up flightbeam manager and disable all the bgl options and then download a hotfix for the airport that was on flightbeam's forum. If you need further details, I can look for that thread and forward that info here. Just let me know.

• Like 1

I am looking for testers for my ATC Application, to test this new re-worked traffic conflict algorithm. So anyone interested please PM me with Skype/email details. Thanks!

Federico Sucari