Sign in to follow this  
airlinetycoon

SimConnect problem - no 1sec system event

The 1 second event does fire in v5 HF2 so I would assume that you have some add-on or other thing that is holding the simconnect server back.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

1 hour ago, airlinetycoon said:

get this since P3D v5 HF2

Just to be sure: or since PSXT 18.0? 

And do you get it right from the start?

Edited by kiek

1 hour ago, sjarman said:

I had this today. Is this a re-naming of the "no heartbeat" message?

Indeed

51 minutes ago, sjarman said:

So, renaming the problem didn't solve it? I've just had it again.

You should find the solution in your own system setup. It is not something I can solve in PSXT. See the original thread.

My set up works fine with all my other extras, such as; ASN, Plan-G, LNM, vPilot, ASCA. 

PSX is a great add on when it works, but not really much good when it has to be re-started continuously.

6 hours ago, sjarman said:

My set up works fine with all my other extras, such as; ASN, Plan-G, LNM, vPilot, ASCA. 

As a test, run PSXT without all these programs and see what happens.

OK. I've just tried it with no weather. Only extras running are Plan-G and FSEconomy client. It crashed; no heartbeat. I'm now trying it without Plan-G. Only the FSE client running. Let's see how we go.

Why are there so many PilatusPC-12 planes in the sky?

Steve

3 hours ago, sjarman said:

Why are there so many PilatusPC-12 planes in the sky?

Check Log matching and you can see in the Log.txt file why. Most likely your Pilatus PC12 is the default plane for if there is no match with one of your liveries possible.

Edited by kiek

Very rarely happened in 18.1, now happening quite frequently again in 18.2 - mostly when on the ground.

Also had another instance of the aircraft slewing all over the place.

I find it funny that no other addons has this problem, but only PSXT.  If the other addons does have such problems, at least they automatically reconnect and continue.  They don't just abruptly stop working.  Extremely frustrating.

I've been trying PSXT with FSX and no other add-ons or clients operating. I'm still getting the heartbeat problems. 

You're quite right cknipe; I can have half a dozen other clients running at the same time and they don't stop working the way PXST does. It really spoils what is a great idea.

Extremely frustrating indeed.

9 hours ago, cknipe said:

If the other addons does have such problems, at least they automatically reconnect and continue.  They don't just abruptly stop working.  

If you get the 1 sec msg PSXT is still connected to SimConnect, so there is no possibility to reconnect... It is just that a simple function, of Simconnect,  the 1 sec timer has halted.

This indicates a problem in your local Simconnect server. Thats why PSXT stops. Another option would be to disconnect to SimConnect and the Simulator and reboot PSXT but that would also cause a strange sight...