Sign in to follow this  
penta_a

FS labs A320-X V5.0.1.100 Released 30Jun

17 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Hugos new VC for the FSL A320 is amazing looks well used.

What do you mean by "Hugos new VC?"

• Upvote 1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

7 hours ago, mpo910 said:

You can grab the white big box in vr with your mouse pointer and make it so small you can not see it anymore. Grab the edge on the corner and strg + mouse move smaller till it is disappeared. That should keep your 2d panels untouched and usabl

You can also edit the panel.cfg file and add alpha_blend=0.0 after Zorder to permanently get rid of it and retain your 2d panels. Only downside is that you have to edit it after every update.

[Window51]
background_color=0,0,0
size_mm=4,4
position=0
visible=1
nomenu=1
ident=8099
zorder=99
alpha_blend=0.0
gauge00=..\..\FSLabs A32X\FSL_A32XX!Sensor,

26 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Facebook look up HB-Textures.

You want v4. It’s his v4 nothing to do with a version of P3D.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Am I correct, that newly updated 319 and 321 would required reworked textures as well as current A320 does?

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

Could you please show screenshots of this for those of us who don't use Fascistbook.

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

13 hours ago, OzWhitey said:

- Once I was at cruise, I thought I'd try a bit of VR flying. Unfortunately, there's a giant white square in your field of view. Pretty poor form in 2020, VR has been part of the core sim for years now, since late in the v3 era. The NGX had the same problem in the past - allegedly something to do with a light meter - but it should be fixed by now in any modern payware aircraft  - PMDG at least got most of the way there, removing/fixing it for the NGXi/777/747 even though they never bothered updating the NGX. Come on, FSL, you can do better than this. Btw, if you're VR flying this aircraft the "fix" is to turn 2D panel transparency to 100%, how do you see your 2D panels then, well you don't!

there is a fix for this.  

add to the color sensor (or light sensor in pmdg) section in panel.cfg this line

alpha_blend=0.0

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

9 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

no,

I dont use a affiniity mask anymore,  but  I did years ago in v4 when I did it cause an issue with the fsl 

Thanks , so you say "no" to let FSLabs optimize during run-up ? You dont have a UMPolicy file in the "320/data" folder ?

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

5 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Bought P3D v5 tonight and installed Orbx Global, OLC and airport’s.

GSXv2 and lastly FSL A320v5.

No crashes no nothing and a FPS  increased by 50% over the same screen with the same add ons running from P3D v4.5. 4.5 is now deleted.

How anyone can complain about FPS now is beyond me and am on a 5 year old cpu and a 1070, but I do still run at 1080x1920.

only install Orbx airports so far but at EGNX runway 28 same slider setting as 4.5 VRAM was 3.1 of 7.1.

Hi David , welcome on V5.😀 . We still share almost same CPU (i am also holding off to the i9/-3080ti/3090 later)

I am not 100% sure about the increase in FPS but i am also running 4K with EA enabled.

I remember most of your "old" v4 settings in EGLL so when you come to that scenery again could we do a test setup there ?

Oh and do you  now have HT ON ? I do in V5 as its so much better with a 4-core CPU (no stutters and much more spread of performance over the cores - no so in 4.5 (AM=85)

One more thing - do you have UMPolicyfile in the A320/Data folder ? (mine is AM252)

Thanks my friend

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

14 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

There are no so many liveries currently available, but just give them some time...

There is 3 pages of version 5.0 liveries 😄

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

36 minutes ago, Michael Moe said:

Hi David , welcome on V5.😀 . We still share almost same CPU (i am also holding off to the i9/-3080ti/3090 later)

I am not 100% sure about the increase in FPS but i am also running 4K with EA enabled.

I remember most of your "old" v4 settings in EGLL so when you come to that scenery again could we do a test setup there ?

Oh and do you  now have HT ON ? I do in V5 as its so much better with a 4-core CPU (no stutters and much more spread of performance over the cores - no so in 4.5 (AM=85)

One more thing - do you have UMPolicyfile in the A320/Data folder ? (mine is AM252)

Thanks my friend

Michael Moe 

Hi Micheal,

Ive not even done a flight yet or installed all my airports and will only install the ones with v5 installers. Ofc I will share my findings but I am hope for the  first time since FSX to not use a AM and HT is on. I let FSL do it’s thing only thing I told it not to do is let me use 4XSSAA.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

13 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Hi Micheal,

Ive not even done a flight yet or installed all my airports and will only install the ones with v5 installers. Ofc I will share my findings but I am hope for the  first time since FSX to not use a AM and HT is on. I let FSL do it’s thing only thing I told it not to do is let me use 4XSSAA.

Hi David , i am in the same boat and had FSL do its stuff as well.

AS EGLL is V5 compatibel btw.

V5 looks amazing in 4K/4096 textures with EA On😃

VRAM at EKCH is around 7GB which is stunning in 4K/4096

Michael Moe

Edited by Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

I did turn EA on to have a look, it looks amazing but the FPS hit was huge, very hazy and another 1GB of VRAM used, so not sure if I will use it. Will see if I have the head room.

Yes most of my airports have v5 installers. 

34 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Hi Micheal,

Ive not even done a flight yet

When you choose one let me know which one youre doing I'll pull you the filing strip of euro control 

• Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

16 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

I did turn EA on to have a look, it looks amazing but the FPS hit was huge, very hazy and another 1GB of VRAM used, so not sure if I will use it. Will see if I have the head room.

Yes most of my airports have v5 installers. 

i shall install the FSL now just installed the beta( P3D V5 hf2)  KA350i  and did a testflight 

Edited by westman

7 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

6 hours ago, captain420 said:

Could you please show screenshots of this for those of us who don't use Fascistbook.

You get a very used VC

HD.jpg