Sign in to follow this  
BMW969

KA350i Version 1.1.31 Beta for Prepar3D v5 Released

23 minutes ago, Torsen said:

No, you are not the only one. I had to uninstall and kill all other remains of the KA by hand like RealLight and TrueGlass and after that install needed ones via other fine working addon like maddog or as330 to get my sim back to a running state. 

Cheers

Thorsten

Do all add-ons have different RealLight and TrueGlass?

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

9 minutes ago, BMW969 said:

Do all add-ons have different RealLight and TrueGlass?

From what I've learned so far a dev has several options. You can package a dedicated version into your product that gets installed or you can even start the RealLight or TrueGlass installer with runtime options to download the latest beta available. Thats done in this case with the KA. The product specific config and files are bound to the product. But the base core files are shared. So a Beta install of the KA can influence other addons using it too and making the sim unstable even for other addons.

Cheers

T.

oh great😖

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Hi again

definitely having problems with sound on this one. Seems to be working well but completely lacks the environmental sounds so far. Loading a default plane all sounds return.

It remains to fix the dark cockpit

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

thanks Torsen. i am in exactly the same situation with you as far as my aircraft add-ons.

can i ask how you got rid of all elements of TG/TL?

did you just delete all folders with TG and TL names?

when you reinstalled MilViz KA how did you get rid of these programs?

thanks

David Myers

Was hoping to fly the KA350i again, downloaded the file but on reading this decided to hold back...

Johan Pienaar