Sign in to follow this  
airlinetycoon

Really weird things happened

9 minutes ago, kiek said:

Does it hapen with RT as data provide too?

Am restarting a flight and will use RT provider. Will let you know kiek, thanks.

9 minutes ago, airlinetycoon said:

In my case yes, also with RT.

Interesting, I have done a 1 hour short hop and 10 mins into 2nd flight, using RT provider and not seeing the issue. Will keep eye on it. The previous 3 flights to this, I was using the free data provider and had the super-warp issue shortly after take-off, whether using QW 787 or PMDG 748. Will update if happens with RT data though.

1 hour ago, mike stryczek said:

same phenomenon here

FSX

PSXT 18.0 , RT as data provide

Could you describe in more detail what exactly happens? Is the control of the user aircrfat taken over by the commands for a real liuve aircraft? 

Note: PSXT does not control the user aircraft, it only controls live ai aircraft. The user aircraft has objectId =1 (or 2 depending on the Sim) while ai aircraft have objectId numbers > 2. It could be that due to a bug or a compiler eror a 1 has been written into the admin table of ai aircraft (although unlikely). That could explain what you see, but then you should not be able to get control of your user aircrfat back...

17 minutes ago, kiek said:

Could you describe in more detail what exactly happens? Is the control of the user aircrfat taken over by the commands for a real liuve aircraft? 

Note: PSXT does not control the user aircraft, it only controls live ai aircraft. The user aircraft has objectId =1 (or 2 depending on the Sim) while ai aircraft have objectId numbers > 2. It could be that due to a bug or a compiler eror a 1 has been written into the admin table of ai aircraft (although unlikely). That could explain what you see, but then you should not be able to get control of your user aircrfat back...

It not really takes control over the user-aircraft. It’s just a repositioning lateral and vertical, like a move by an invisible hand. When the user-aircraft is on the ai-position, you have full control over it.

Edited by airlinetycoon

Greetings Andrew Bowler

That's very strange . It looks like bug in SimConnect. 17.6 has been compiled with 4.5 lib if P3D v4.5, while 18.0 has been compiled with 5 HF2. Thats the only difference. 

I could recompile 18.0 with the lib of 4.5 to see if that solves the problem for the time being.

9 minutes ago, kiek said:

That's very strange . It looks like bug in SimConnect. 17.6 has been compiled with 4.5 lib if P3D v4.5, while 18.0 has been compiled with 5 HF2. Thats the only difference. 

I could recompile 18.0 with the lib of 4.5 to see if that solves the problem for the time being.

Re-compiled 18.0 with SimConnect lib of P3D v4.5 (and v5), please redownload and reinstall to see if this solves the problem....

Edited by kiek

Niko

Re-downloaded 18 and it’s working correctly

A quick preliminary results are positive.

What 18 was doing;  I would be parked and preparing for flight and the aircraft by itself will jump away and be in the air in a different location. 

before you re-compiled it happened every time so temporary I was using 17.6

mike

Sim,PC, monitor,prescription glasses, chair.

Did a short test with the "new" v18 - no problems so far. Many thanks for the excellent support, Nico!!

Greetings Andrew Bowler

unfortunately initially it worked fine but after about an hour flight I landed and left the aircraft parked with brake on and everything switched off.
I was gone for about an hour, when I came back aircraft with somewhere else on the ground about 5 miles away from the airport with running engine.
mike

Sim,PC, monitor,prescription glasses, chair.

It looks like Lockheed Martin has implemented hijackers in HF2 😉

• Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 12:11 PM, kiek said:

Hi,

Might be a small bug in 18.0, although the same bug was already present in 17.6... But have recompiled, just re-download and re-install 18.0 to give it a try.

Could also be related to HF2

Nico

I have equal issues since installing 18.0 - taxing and suddenly the plane is in the air with nose down... crash as a consequence.

Åke

Downloaded 18.0 again (file created 2020-07-03 15:58)  and re-installed, problem remain after few minutes. Online Vatsim, quite embarrasing.

Never had 17.6 but 17.5- no problem worked nice. What to do Nico - can we go back to 17.5?

Åke

Edited by Akki

58 minutes ago, Akki said:

Never had 17.6 but 17.5- no problem worked nice. What to do Nico - can we go back to 17.5?

17.6 will do, it is available at my web site.