Sign in to follow this  
737Andi

Will an old cpflight 737 MCP work with P3D v4.5?

Hello,

hopefully I have posted this is in the correct forum. 
If not please feel free to move this thread elsewhere.

I was wondering whether an old 737 MCP model from cpflight (please see attached picture), which is already equipped with an USB connector will work with P3D v4.5 and the new NGXu from PMDG?

I'm not talking about the 2 models displayed on the website ->MCP737PRO3 & MCP737EL

Does anyone have any experience with these MCPs?

mcp.jpg

Thank you very much!

Best regards 
Andi

Hi,

I have a very similar CPFlight USB model MCP and EFIS working with P3D V4.2 and PMDG 737max with no issue. I am in the process of upgrading to P3D V5 and PMDG 737MAXu - will let you know results.

I also was successful with some preliminary connection to MSFS 2020, but the airplanes and drivers available are not all implemented.

Andy

Edited by YukonAV8
fix word order and model

Hey Andy, Have you had more success connecting the MCP to MSFS 2020? I have the same MCP + 1 nav and 1 com radios, and am looking to connect it to the msfs 2020, and if successful use it with pmdg 737. I would love any insight you have on the matter.

Thorvaldur