Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

July 2nd, 2020 - Development/Insider Update

Please guys move the Airbus vs Boeing to another thread as it has nothing to do with the July 2nd, 2020 - Development/Insider Update.

Admin, where are you?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

26 minutes ago, jlund said:

Please guys move the Airbus vs Boeing to another thread as it has nothing to do with the July 2nd, 2020 - Development/Insider Update.

Admin, where are you?

+1

Just report the posts, then... That'll probably get the moderators attention.

🙂

Not sure if this has been posted somewhere on Avsim yet or not. Apparently this is in Hong Kong

107478505_10163760130330297_262277361070

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bottle said:

Not sure if this has been posted somewhere on Avsim yet or not. Apparently this is in Hong Kong

107478505_10163760130330297_262277361070

«  Free to play with Gamepass » 😁. Great to see MS looking after markets in Asia. We need more simmers hailing from there.

• Like 3

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I'll take some bok choy and some and a jar of kimchee!  I know....off topic! 😁

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I want a MSFS poster. lol.

• Like 2

10850K, MSI Unify Z490, 32gb G.Skill Ripjaw 3600 CL16, MSI 5700 XT 8gb, Nochua NH-U12a, WD 500gb Black SSD (OS- Windows 10 Pro), Samsung 2tb Evo plus SSD (games), Superflower 850 watts power supply

2 hours ago, Dominique_K said:

«  Free to play with Gamepass » 😁. Great to see MS looking after markets in Asia. We need more simmers hailing from there.

There some great Asian sim sites, probably bigger than the western sites. Some great add-ons as well.

The Eastern market is huge, actually.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

2 hours ago, Dominique_K said:

This really does prove how important MSFS is for Xbox - they have the biggest part of the advert/photo

Well, Asobo is one of 15 new game studios & MSFS is one of a hundred new games, of which Halo is touted to be the biggest. You are, no doubt aware that different signages have different games advertised, such as this?  

• Upvote 1

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Anyone know when we should expect the next iteration of the Development Roadmap for August to November?

MSFS. Hardware: AMD 5600X @4.0Ghz, Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT AIO, MSI MPG B550i Gaming Edge WiFi mobo, RTX 3080ti 12GB FE GPU , G.Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB (2x16) DDR4-3600 RAM CL16, PNY XLR8 3030 1 TB SSD (OS + SIM), Crucial P5 1TB M.2 pcie-3 NVMe SSD (data) . Corsair SF750 80+ Platinum PSU, NZXT H200i Mini ITX Tower.  38" LG UltraGear  38GN950-B display. 4x QL120 fans

1 hour ago, canadiantree said:

Anyone know when we should expect the next iteration of the Development Roadmap for August to November?

Release. Hopefully.

6 hours ago, canadiantree said:

The roadmap update for August/September is supposed to come mid July, according to their last roadmap:

https://www.flightsimulator.com/june-4th-2020-insider-update/

Probably next week.

• Like 1

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

Update is live

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

On 7/4/2020 at 12:30 AM, Bottle said:

RE lightening and airport strobes. I wonder if they have frequency limits due to the risk of inducing an epileptic seizure in a player. There may be legal requirements here. Just speculating, but in the past I remember game software sometimes had epilepsy warnings and settings to make it safe. I can’t remember the games where I encountered this as it was very many years ago.

Geez, you're making a good point but I surely hope that is not the case. And if they leave them so wrong as they are and have been all the time, I dearly hope they will be adjustable by the end user. This is literally non acceptable.