Sign in to follow this  
keithb77

Big Xplane sale at the Org - 579 items + spreadsheet

Thanks Keith,

I was going to buy the Carenado Do228, but would also then have to buy the reality XP addon to make it more realistic. Bought CYVR which I had my eye on for some time.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

6 minutes ago, rservice said:

When does the sale end?

Ron Service

ends Monday

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

3 hours ago, keithb77 said:

Thanks a lot. Very useful tool.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

7 hours ago, Jude Bradley said:

I was going to buy the Carenado Do228, but would also then have to buy the reality XP addon to make it more realistic.

Painful from the standpoint of spending extra money..but that combination of the Do228 ad the GTN 750 is pretty awesome. I really enjoy the Do228..love the old school panel and beat up look to it. I'm using it in my Air Hauler company. And I've always said the RXP GTN 750 is the best add-on I've ever purchased. We have on in the real Citation I fly and I absolutely love the unit in real life and in the sim...

AH-0551

AH-0552

• Like 2

yeah, I was looking forward to .org sales this year as I have not usually tracked them in the past.  I have to say I am very disapointed, I guess I was expecting things to be in 10-20% off range, but most are in the 3-5% range.  There is one $25 US item that is on sale where you only save $1.10... seriously? 😞

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

I think it looks pretty good - the top 500 lines on Keith's spreadsheet are 20% or better

and the RealityXP GTN 750 is totally worth it (its getting native support in more of the popular XP addons now)

There are a few more items now ... don't take the spreadsheet as a definite list, just a snapshot...

• Like 1