Sign in to follow this  
pilatuz

PMDG NGXu released for v5

Awesome. 

Edited by ssair1

Regards,

Shelman S.

Intel i9 9900KS, o/c @ 5.1 GHz; EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming; GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER; Thermaltake 32GB RAM @ 3600 DDR4; 3xSabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB SSDs; LG UltraGear 38GL950G-B 38" 21:9 Curved 144 Hz G-SYNC IPS Gaming Monitor; Acer Predator x34 UHD (3440x1440) @ 100hz GSYNC; Windows 10 64 bit; X-Plane 10; X-Plane 11.5r2, DCS World Open Beta, Prepar3dv4.5; Prepar3dv5 Professional. Honeycomb Yoke, Saitek Pedals, Switch, and Autopilot Panels. Obutto R3Volution Cockpit. Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog and F18 Joysticks and Throttle. 

Aggghhh.  Where/how do I go to update?  PMDG makes it easy to find the purchase pages, but their Downloads page is only liveries as far as my old brain can see?

5 minutes ago, RobF2 said:

Aggghhh.  Where/how do I go to update?  PMDG makes it easy to find the purchase pages, but their Downloads page is only liveries as far as my old brain can see?

The link in the email of "PMDG - Your License Code details"

Thanks guys.  

So, logged on to account, downloaded base package for P3D V4 (what it was called when purchased to be fair), install, asks if wish to install P3D V4 and/or V5.

Edited by RobF2

is there a special price if you have the FSX version?

9 minutes ago, peppy197 said:

is there a special price if you have the FSX version?

No

I'm happy to have the 737 NGXU back. But it was also not too bad that it took so long.This gave me quite some time to use my a2a C172 for exploring my newly purchased TE regions more in detail. Now I'm curios for my first NGXU flight over ORBX TE land (KSEA to KSFO with TE WA, OR and NC). I'm hoping that performance is acceptable and that I don't need to turn down detail settings too much.

• Upvote 1

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Great news The NGXu & The FSL A320...95% of my flying sorted 🙂 

• Like 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

13 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Great news The NGXu & The FSL A320...95% of my flying sorted 🙂 

Yep - I used the lack of the NGXu as a reason to buy and learn the FSLabs A320. word not allowed - that is an impressive beast. I actually think I'm prefering it, largely based on the interaction is has with GSX and the cabin crew features. Wish PMDG would adopt those sorts of things but my recollection is they don't play too well with the guys at FSDreamTeam

• Like 1

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

The cockpit looks great! However, as always)) FPS is great! Like the A320 Aerosoft

Edited by BMW969
  • Upvote 1

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

3 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

ops centre down 😞

From Roberts updated post.

"VERY Important Installation Note #1:
Earlier today we did some security updates that inadvertently caused a problem with Operations Center being able to call home. We have updated the Operations Center, and YOU WILL NEED TO DO THE FOLLOWING:

1) Navigate to this directory: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\PMDG\PMDG Operations Center
2) Double click on OpsCenterUpdater.exe

This will pull the latest update from our system and get you the very latest Operations Center, returning you to full operation."

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

2 hours ago, Nemo said:

I'm happy to have the 737 NGXU back. But it was also not too bad that it took so long.This gave me quite some time to use my a2a C172 for exploring my newly purchased TE regions more in detail. Now I'm curios for my first NGXU flight over ORBX TE land (KSEA to KSFO with TE WA, OR and NC). I'm hoping that performance is acceptable and that I don't need to turn down detail settings too much.

I’m on the same page, Nemo. Got the west coast covered with true earth, which us not a bad ngxu playground. But the lack of this plane did push me to give the a2a a good go. In addition, it made me finally bond with the Maddog, which Has rapidly become my favorite v5 aircraft.

But now it’s time to put aside that terrible md-82 cockpit design and return to the Boeing fold for a bit (

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."