Sign in to follow this  
rrherzog

Which Forum Is Correct

Can we ask advice to problems we have with certain third party aircraft in FSX on this forum. If so, what is the correct forum to do this in. I was a little confused after looking at all the different categories on which one to use.

There are so many heading and sub-headings, my preference is to search the main page using CTRL+R then typing in the name of the add-on or use the AVSIM search function.  The forum can be a little difficult to navigate the first little while until you get used to the layout.  

Hope this helps.

Robert

\Robert Hamlich/

Questions about 3rd party aircraft are welcome.  I would suppose the proper forum would be for the Sim you are using.  Would these aircraft be freeware or payware?  If payware, then look to see if there is a commercial forum for that developer on out site, or in the case of some, like PMDG, there are user-to-user forums available.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: