Sign in to follow this  
Erik Schlijper

Q400 for P3DV5 just released

Heads up. Received  update mail from Just Flight.

Colonel,Indian Army.

My rig : z370  i9 9900k RTX 3090 MSI, 32 gb Ram, m2 nvme 1tb, sata ssd 1tb, 4tb hdd, 850watt smps antek bronze

my sims : DCS world, IL2 Battle of kuban, Stalingrad , MSFS, P3D 5.1, X-plane, Elite dangerous, Star citizen

44 minutes ago, ajaybala said:

Yup, same here. 

Majestic Software Dash 8 Q400 - v1.021 Update (P3D v5)

Dear Sir/Madam,

As you bought the Majestic Software Dash 8 Q400 from the Just Flight website, we thought we'd let you know that the software for the Pilot and the PRO editions has now been updated to v1.021, providing P3D v5 compatibility.

If you log in to your Just Flight account and click on 'Your Orders', you will be able to re-download the software to get the latest v1.021 version of the Dash 8 which you have purchased.

Best wishes,

The Just Flight Crew

Note that despite the download file being update, the link on your account will still say V4, but it is the updated  (1.021) file which it links to.

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

1 hour ago, ajaybala said:

Yep me too.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

I have just emailed a note to admin asking about updates. I purchased the Dash 8 bundle version in 2017...but never loaded it. Now of course in 2020, we have moved on a bit and now need support for P3Dv4.5. When I download from my shop account at FS2Crew tonight, it provided me with the 2018 version for P3Dv2+ or 3+ 

Now with some spare time, I thought I would now get the program loaded an an get to grips with it.

Geoff

Geoff Bryce

1 hour ago, por930 said:

I have just emailed a note to admin asking about updates. I purchased the Dash 8 bundle version in 2017...but never loaded it. Now of course in 2020, we have moved on a bit and now need support for P3Dv4.5. When I download from my shop account at FS2Crew tonight, it provided me with the 2018 version for P3Dv2+ or 3+ 

Now with some spare time, I thought I would now get the program loaded an an get to grips with it.

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

The 64 bit version of the product is a separate product.

That's why there's no update for your old (non 64 bit) version.

Best,

Thanks for the reply Bryan. OK, understood. As I had never loaded the purchased FS2Crew, I never thought about updates until I saw your update advice this week.

I decided several months back I would not make any purchases of flight sim related items until FS2020 is released, as my intention is to return to FS2020.. So, I guess just me in the Dash 8.

Geoff Bryce