Sign in to follow this  
BigPanda

Can not click on any switches in VC panel

Randomly when I'm flying I will lose my ability to click on knobs/switches in the VC. I can move my seat  to change my view around the cockpit and zoom in and out since I don't have trackIR. I did notice that occasionally the mouse cursor would "flutter" between a clicking finger and a pointer sometimes. Once or twice I was able to get it back into a clickable mode, but it went right back after a few moments. I also noticed that using the ATC window seemed to exacerbate the issue.

Also this only seems to be occuring when the plane is IN FLIGHT .....on the ground it works fine!

Currently I'm flying the RealAir Turbine Duke, but this happens with all my planes, stock included. I've tried moving my viewpoint around and reducing/increasing zoom level, but nothing fixes it. This is a game-breaking bug because it completely inhibits me from playing the game. I have tried for days to find a solution but no one has this issue, or at least the fixes that worked for others have not worked for me.

I have reinstalled multiple times. Verified my game cache numerous times. Deleted every trace of FSX and even reinstalled my OS. This is not an issue with my computer, it's an issue with the software itself.

I have read that others have had the same or similar problems but I can not seem to get any fixes to this ???

Are there still people out there with this problem ???

Any support would be greatly appreciated.

6 hours ago, BigPanda said:

I can move my seat  to change my view around the cockpit and zoom in and out since I don't have trackIR

That is the problem, if you get too far back the mouse rectangles become inactive.. Don't remember if there is a reset eyepoint command available. If there is, use it. Otherwise use the built in camera views to move around the cockpit. 

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

CTRL-SPACE usually resets the view... hope this helps.

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)