Sign in to follow this  
Wanthuyr Filho

MK Studios Lisbon AI airplanes issue

Hello,

I'm seeing multiple airplanes stopping at the same gate position, today I was able to see 3 aircraft parked at the same gate (they get overlapped over themselves). Searched for duplicated AFCAD but found nothing relevant.

I've opened a ticket within them, but does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

Are you using AIG? I saw this same issue at Orbx LEBB/Bilbao. 

35 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Are you using AIG? I saw this same issue at Orbx LEBB/Bilbao. 

Yes I am using AIG AIM.

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Using the ade that came with the scenery? It might have errors in it that "encourages" this kind of behaviour. It's got nothing to do with AIG, as if it's the ADE then any ai product will do the same thing.

Just looking at the ade that comes with LPPT, it has numerous Hold Short nodes that do not touch the runway, which is a requirement for them to work with AI and can cause this sort of behavior.

Edited by Dave_YVR

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

many scenery developers are not having AI on theier checklist when testing the airport addons this often results in major AI problems. Many users then belive this is caused by the AI Traffic.... Over at the AIG Forum are many upgraded AFD files for payware addons that are designed to work with AI Traffic, have a look at them.

• Like 2

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

@Kaiii3, I'm looking on AIG for an updated AFCAD for LPPT but the search only reveals one made back in 2011. Am I looking in the right place? https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?board=91.0

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

@Dave_YVR, thanks. I’ve just shut the machine down after spending some time at LPPT monitoring landing traffic and whether it taxied okay.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thanks folks, I was using the original scenery files and now I'm gonna update it. As a matter of fact I occasionally see traffic conflicts on the ground, the other day there was an A340 seated at the threshold pointed to the other direction and stayed all day long, some taxiways they appear to stuck as well.

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho