Sign in to follow this  
AndreNr22

Bombardier

Hey guys,

i was just wondering, why nobody is creating one of the newer modern business jets from bombardier (global, challenger). I know that Gulfstream is not allowing to do one. Is it the same with bombardier? 

Cheers,

Andre 

To my knowledge there are no restrictions from Bombardier because 2 such aircraft have been announced from third party developers.   Milviz is currently developing the Lear 60XR and Eaglesoft has stated they are working on a Challenger 605.  I am hoping the Milviz offering will be released soon as this was delayed due to accomplishing a working ProLine 21 which is now available in their King Air 350i.   Regarding the Challenger 605, you need to direct questions to Eaglesoft as this development was announced years ago and other than a few screenshots, nothing more is known.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

WAT1460.png

If Milviz and Eaglesoft are developing these jets, you'll probably won't be alive when they are released. The concept of "plane" will be a quaint one by then.