Sign in to follow this  
AndrewB

PMDG 737 P3DV5

Hi 

anyone got VA working with the PMDG 737 with v5... I have the PMDG 747 working fine in V5 after making the changes to the the .ini file... I made the same changes to the 737 but alas it not working.

Thanks

Andrew

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I can't get it working either, or rather it works but does not display the FMC on the tablet, all buttons work however except the one still used for disconnect, as that does what it is supposed to do. Running latest version of VA interface and PMDG 737 NGXu

Note that the 737NGXu does not have the same LVARs or PDK LVARS.......So unless VA does a release to add them basically add another version of PMDG just like adding the 747 or 777 then it won't work.

Now on your Virtual Tablet --- just making sure that you did go into the PMDG SDK Config and ensure that the Broadcastdata and Broadcastcdu items are done again?  If you switched over from the older 737 you may have forgotten that at one point you had to edit this file....since the NGXu is again a different bird you will also need to edit this file in the same way....

Les O'Reilly

Guys does anyone has the last version of VA Interface? I reinstalled my simulator and I cannot access Virtual Avionics Website anymore.

I have the V28.1

But the Site is online again.

Edited by r0xbeat

VA interface hasn't been working since I installed P3D v5 (VA interface v 28.1).
VA interface does not recognize P3Dv5 but recognizes FSX Steam which is not installed on my machine! 
I will uninstall all these applications on my IPad, my computer and I'm still hoping I can get them up and running soon.  

JPM

14 hours ago, AndrewB said:

No, but there is some hope..

Edited by r0xbeat

Hi guys,

I am a virtual avionics customer/user for years.

But my Kaspersky doesn't allow me to visit their website anymore

and for the future (MSFS) I think this will be the better product:

https://www.aviaworx.com/

they working on it already ;)

regards, Mav