Sign in to follow this  
fogboundturtle

Nvidia Game Ready Driver 451.67 has been released.

Game Ready Driver 451.67 has been released.
New feature and fixes in driver 451.67:

Game Ready - This new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Death Stranding. In addition, this release also provides optimal support for Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition and F1 2020.

G-Sync Compatible Display - Added the following G-Sync Compatible Display:

• Dell S2721HGF

• Dell S2721DGF

• Lenovo G25-10

Game Ready Driver Fixes (For full list of fixes please check out release notes)

• The refresh rate of 144Hz-capable HDMI displays cannot be set above 120 Hz. [3038540]

• [Kepler GPUs]: With SLI/multi-GPU and G-SYNC enabled, TDRs may occur soon after launching an application. [200628981]

• [Detroit: Become Human]: The game may randomly crash. [3037846]

• [Adobe Premiere]: Adjustments in Lumetri color panel causes video to appear noisy. [3038602]

• [Notebook][GeForce GTX 1050 Ti]: Blue-screen crash, application hang, or system hang may occur. [3038621]

• [Notebook][The Witcher 3 WILD HUNT]: The game remains minimized when the NVIDIA Control Panel >3D Settings >Manage Display Mode is set to Automatic or Optimus, and cannot be restored to full screen. [200628973]

• [Notebook][G-SYNC]: Graphical corruption occurs when windowed G-SYNC+V-Sync is On while running applications in Clone/Duplicate mode. [200628911]

• [Notebook]: LVDS-display goes blank upon rebooting the system after driver installation on some systems. [200627952]

Game Ready Driver Important Open Issues (For full list of open issues please check out release notes)

• Windows 7 Only [Notebook][H-Clone]: With the integrated graphics processor as the clone source, display settings cannot be changed from the NVIDIA Control Panel. [200594188]

• Windows 10 Only [Mechwarrior 5 DirectX 12]: The game crashes randomly with TDR and "Video driver crashed and was reset” error. [200634109]

• Windows 10 Only [Shadow of the Tomb Raider][DirectX 12]: The game may crash when launched if Hardwareaccelerated GPU scheduling is enabled. [3037544]

• To workaround, disable Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling.

• Windows 10 Only [Horizon Zero Dawn Complete][DirectX 12]: Colored corruption occurs during the game-load menu if Image Sharpening is enabled. [200633655]

• Windows 10 Only Several games randomly freeze for a few seconds during gameplay. Affected games include Assassin's Creed Origins, Planetside 2, Assassin’s Creed III, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. [3038632]

• Windows 10 Only [Sunset Overdrive]: The game may display random green corruption if Depth of Field is enabled from in-game settings. [2750770]

• Windows 10 Only [VR}: HDCP errors occur with Valve Index VR. [2967616]

• Windows 10 Only [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare]: Color banding can occur in the game after enabling Image Sharpening from the NVIDIA Control Panel. [2889337/3028436]

• Windows 10 Only [Call of Duty - Warzone]: Freestyle does not work. (200593020)

• Windows 10 Only [Forza Motorsport 7]: The curb may display a black strip during a race on certain tracks. [2781776]

• Windows 10 Only [Zombie Army: Dead War 4][Ansel/Freestyle]: The Ansel & Freestyle tabs are unselectable. [2810884]

• Windows 10 Only [Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege][Vulkan][G-SYNC]: When playing the game in Vulkan mode with G-SYNC enabled, flickering occurs after switching the game between full-screen and windowed mode.[200578641]

• To work around, either disable G-SYNC or play using an API other than Vulkan.

• Windows 10 Only [Notebook]: Some Pascal-based notebooks w/ high refresh rate displays may randomly drop to 60Hz during gameplay. [3009452]

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

Who will be the first to install these and claim they're seeing improved "smoothness"? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Not me,😉.

Had a lot of trouble with the last Nvidia driver and my Oculus rift s.

If it ain't broken don't fix it..

Very hesitant about this one because things are already running great here. Looking forward to the guinea pigs to report back!

I like what I have now with the 451.48, not going to chance it.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

I noticed no difference moving up 

• Like 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Me too. Updated. Will test a few days. First short flight was solid in vr

Edited by mpo910

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

3 hours ago, Chapstick said:

... and claim they're seeing improved "smoothness"? 

Happens often. Not because the new driver is better but because the remove also their NCP profile "tweaks" by installing the new driver.

• Upvote 2

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

1 hour ago, JoeFackel said:

Happens often. Not because the new driver is better but because the remove also their NCP profile "tweaks" by installing the new driver.

That's made my night... Ha

14ppkc-6.png

5 hours ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

I'm extremely happy with the 451.48 drivers with WDDM 2.7 support and Windows 10 (2004) with GPU scheduling enabled. 

Performed a flight in the updated FSLabs A320 for P3D V5 from FlightBeam's KDEN to FlyTampa's KLAS with ASP3D (TrueSKY enabled) and ORBX and 60% AI Traffic with every graphics setting slider to the right (and with my TEXTURE_SIZE_EXP=10 tweak and a few others) and it was locked solid to 30Hz/30 FPS and NO long frames (aka stutters), not a single one ... couldn't believe RTSS data log.  No texture loading issues, no AG rendering issues, crisp clear terrain.

I must admit, this is probably the first time I'm hesitant to update from 451.48 to 451.67, but it's a minor rev so hopefully it's safe.

And this is on my now old of the shelf 9900K at only 5Ghz because my Koolance Chiller isn't working as efficiently as it was, so bypassed to standard water cooling.

It's one of the flights you just go Wow!

Cheers, Rob.

Rob, do you lock 30 frames or Unlimited+Vsync in P3Dv5 settings for the above? I understand your monitor is @30Hz.

Thanks.

Edited by Dirk98

I installed the new driver and I did not notice any difference between this new driver and the previous one.

I always take this reports with a portion of salt: you spend thousands of dollars for a simming rig and then you run your monitors with the pre-medival age refresh rate of 30Hz... I know it is probably the best combo for smoothness, but until I hurt my eyes with a 30Hz refresh rate, I rather have some slight stutters in my sim ;-)

• Upvote 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I'm still on al older driver. If it aint broken, don't fix it .....

• Like 2

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof