Sign in to follow this  
dfanucci

Looks like it will be released this year...

17 hours ago, JRBarrett said:

“Fred”

Actually, I've heard that MS was thinking of using Clippy again.

2 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Perfect. We need that;

kdsgsk3334531.jpg

Nope. I'm Okeedokee, Thanks.

I'll do the flying...all you've got to do Clippy - is hang on!

spit1.jpg

Edited by Will Fly For Cheese
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

He sure looks for a job but will the brand police let him have one ? https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/22/18276923/microsoft-clippy-microsoft-teams-stickers-removal

• Like 2

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Fond memories of Clippy - 

Clippy; "It looks like you're writing a letter..."

Me; "No, I'm writing a novel..."

Neither of us finished what we meant to say and life moved on mercilessly....

Clippy never got his letter and I didn't finish the novel.

Life's tough and unforgiving. Especially in the last few months.

Thank your gods, your higher powers, the universe, the everything...whatever your thing is...

we've got somewhere new to fly and express ourselves as pilots...

And I don't know about you...but I breathe easy and I feel complete when I've got my wings spread - real or simmed.

Edited by Will Fly For Cheese
  • Like 2

* And, with this, we should Close this Post. There was NO need  to address the OP with such respulsiveness.  Sometimes we feel too smart or too entitled, yet, we forget, we barely know how to crawl- least yet fly.

Edited by joemiller
  • Upvote 2

On 7/9/2020 at 9:43 PM, Wanderkroete said:

Wait.. they plan to release MS Flight Sim 2020 in 2020? Who'd guessed that?!

Nice thread. But the OP has a valid point. For all the kids in here, e. g. FS98 was released in 97. Boom. Now go figure. And then back to kindergarten.

1 hour ago, martin-w said:

Diaper comments are the epitome of childishness. Childishness no, an understanding of basic manners yes. Treating new members with respect, yes. Notice the OP hasnt returned? Great job guys.

Comments from page1-2, the epitome of childishness, precipitated the diaper comments, It was obviously not directed at the OP.

Hopefully, MSFS will be launched this year, it will be a mission for Avsimmers to rename the sim to FS2021.

'Shrug!'

• Like 1

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

2 hours ago, Wobbie said:

Comments from page1-2, the epitome of childishness, precipitated the diaper comments, It was obviously not directed at the OP.

Hopefully, MSFS will be launched this year, it will be a mission for Avsimmers to rename the sim to FS2021.

'Shrug!'

Just in case you meant me, there was no childishness from me, just an opinon that the OP had been badly treated and I hoped the perpetrator had been spoken to. I wasnt rude or childish to anyone.

I'm sad that you cant see how YOU, arriving after most had moved on, with your diaper comments, simply inflamed the thread further and encouraged a response. This would have been over now if you hadn't contributed with your "diaper" and "pacifier" comments and we would be back to debating the sim. The way to get your point across is in a mature fashion not by insulting others.

I notice my comments have generated "likes" so clearly I am not alone in my opinions.

That's it from me, so hopefully you will simply consider my opinion and reject it or accept it. I dont care which. But I do care that the OP has left the thread and I notice not contributed on Avsim since. That can only be defined as a negative outcome and evidence that my concerns were perhaps  warranted.  Banter is fine when it doesnt result in a new member leaving the forum.

Edited by martin-w
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, martin-w said:

Just in case you meant me, there was no childishness from me, just an opinon that the OP had been badly treated and I hoped the perpetrator had been spoken to. I wasnt rude or childish to anyone.

I'm sad that you cant see how YOU, arriving after most had moved on, with your diaper comments, simply inflamed the thread further and encouraged a response. This would have been over now if you hadn't contributed with your "diaper" and "pacifier" comments and we would be back to debating the sim. The way to get your point across is in a mature fashion not by insulting others.

I notice my comments have generated "likes" so clearly I am not alone in my opinions.

That's it from me, so hopefully you will simply consider my opinion and reject it or accept it. I dont care which. But I do care that the OP has left the thread and I notice not contributed on Avsim since. That can only be defined as a negative outcome and evidence that my concerns were perhaps  warranted.  Banter is fine when it doesnt result in a new member leaving the forum.

I appreciate your comments, I'm also happy that you like the likes. Me? Does not matter, either way. 

Me? my diaper & pacifier comments, as I have said before, were directed to those making fun of the OP, whose actions deserved my comments. 

I have the utmost admiration & pride for those that supported the OP. Inflamed & encouraged the thread? Meh! only by those that deserved my comments. 

Can you put this to bed & move on now?

There is a lot more that could be said about Clippy.. but then, it's not applicable as a discussion with this particular forum, is it?

Maybe I will get some likes for saying that.. I hope so.. I dont want to be alone in my opinions.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

3 hours ago, Wobbie said:

Gone!

Edited by martin-w

Meant for the others that were disrespecting the OP. My apologies if you thought it was directed at you. 

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

It's weird, but the second I delete a comment when I realise there was an error... 20 seconds later you quote the deleted comment and reply.

I'm beginning to think you have the reflexes of one of the X Men. 😄

Lol.. I'm faster than a speeding bullet.. 

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

Sent you a PM

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

16 minutes ago, Wobbie said:

Sent you a PM

You sent me a Prime Minister? Hope its not Boris Johnson. 😠