Sign in to follow this  
TomH101

Falcon 50 Repaints

Hi Everyone, 

Been following the FA50 since it was in very early development, here are a few repaints that I have made since release but completely forgot to post on this forum!

Hope you guys enjoy, look forward to seeing some screenshots with them! 😜

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rWziLHOheo3-8N7jFApjvpaSzVLdkqOK?usp=sharing

6jffzQJ.pngPknnIgn.pngBWNXVph.pnghvosX2i.pngimxCZCr.pngy3gg5rW.pngvT6L68g.pngjsVAdPH.png8A3mdLz.png2A2EMsy.pngsxETHpV.pngGF8Rh2a.pngKths27t.pngVgkWDaB.pngDE6nUNE.pngwgkYDvV.png

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rWziLHOheo3-8N7jFApjvpaSzVLdkqOK?usp=sharing

On a plus note, was very excited to see the poll for the next aircraft. I for one am praying for the Falcon 900B. Would be the first true large-cabin long-range bizjet for fsx/p3d 😉 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

Very nice, thanks for making these repaints available!

Al

Tom,

Very nice! Thanks for your hard work. I'll enjoy flying these beautiful aircraft.

YES to the 900! Years ago I used to golf with a friend that flew regularly on Owens Corning's 900EX N2425...he loved it.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k • Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 • 32GB DDR4 2666 • EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

I was just shopping around for some FA50 repaints - thanks for sharing, Tom!  Much appreciated.

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Hello ! Thank you very much for these repaints, they are gorgeous !!!!

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

Awesome looking repaints. Would love to use but I must be doing something wrong. I extracted the .rar file using 7zip, though in honesty have not used .rar files in the past. I have correctly placed this texture folder that seems to contain appropriate files, although .dds not .bmp. In the sim I of course get no preview and when I load this aircraft model, it shows up all darkened. I have texture detail in sim set at 4096. I have used repaints many times so am very stumped???

2 hours ago, billgustaf said:

Awesome looking repaints. Would love to use but I must be doing something wrong. I extracted the .rar file using 7zip, though in honesty have not used .rar files in the past. I have correctly placed this texture folder that seems to contain appropriate files, although .dds not .bmp. In the sim I of course get no preview and when I load this aircraft model, it shows up all darkened. I have texture detail in sim set at 4096. I have used repaints many times so am very stumped???

Did you remember to update the Falcon's aircraft.cfg file for each repaint? I have forgotten to do that in the past!

Al

Edited by ark

15 hours ago, billgustaf said:

Hi

Which repaint are you trying to use? It may be an error in the .cfg "texture=" entry

Tom

I added about 4, creating proper folders for each while properly adding and numbering the config details provided for each. They show up as selectable in P3D 4.5 but no preview. When each one is loaded, the model and interior models are black. I am pretty proficient using downloaded repaints over many years. Was curious why my extracted .rar files contain no thumbnail .jpg. Should I be using a different extraction tool? I did not see an option in Win 10 to extract, so loaded a previous copy of 7-Zip

These are great, thanks a ton. Might you possibly make versions for P3D v5? The only difference is the metallic leading edge colors. Thanks again 

Thanks for your patience Tom. Not sure what I did wrong but fixed it on the third try. They are great repaints and I really appreciate your talent and efforts,