Sign in to follow this  
TomH101

Falcon 50 Repaints

Thanks for the superb repaints. I tried the T783 several times, but neither Windows nor 7 Zip can open it...

Any suggestion please?

Jean-Claude

On 7/16/2020 at 10:43 AM, Jean-Claude said:

Thanks for the superb repaints. I tried the T783 several times, but neither Windows nor 7 Zip can open it...

Any suggestion please?

Jean-Claude

Hi,

I had uploaded all the paints as WINRAR .zip files. I have now changed and re-uploaded them all, so you should be able to re-download and open the files using windows or 7zip.

Tom

Many thanks Tom, I could download and install the textures this time, great job! Thank you for your diligent help.

Not my kind of aircraft, but some very nice work there. N227GJ is my favourite.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

On 9/26/2020 at 9:38 PM, matthewpow said:

Love the paints! Is it an issue with your interior to have a bright yoke at night (PBR?)? Thanks!

Are you using tomatoshade?

22 hours ago, matthewpow said:

Correct.

Ah OK, this is a common error with Tomatoshade users and the Falcon 50 in general. You will need to go into the VC editor in the dynamic reflections maker tool. Then select the yoke.dds file and enable dynamic reflections on ID 139-143 in the sub-menu

On 9/29/2020 at 1:41 PM, TomH101 said:

Ah OK, this is a common error with Tomatoshade users and the Falcon 50 in general. You will need to go into the VC editor in the dynamic reflections maker tool. Then select the yoke.dds file and enable dynamic reflections on ID 139-143 in the sub-menu

Yeah it was only after I started using your textures I used Tomatoshade so that would make sense! Thank you!

Matthew Simmons