Sign in to follow this  
bobrbend

Taxitogate LFPG in P3D v5?

Anybody get this working. If so, any guidance or tips.

Thanks.

Dan Cole

I see inibuilds has an exclude out for it now.  I haven't tried it yed, but their other excludes for v4 airports have worked real well for me.

Kyle

Main Sim PC: P3D v5.2 & MSFS 2020, i9-10850k @ 5.0 GHz, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, ASUS TUF-RTX3080-12G, Dell U3011 30" IPS monitor, G.Skill 32GB 3200 Trident Z 14-14-14, Samsung 512GB 960 Pro NVMe (OS), Samsung 2TB 970 EVO NVMe (Sim), Win 10 Pro 64, Yoko Yoke, Saitex Combat Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant

Works Ok in P3D5 ( but adding exclusion if not you get buildings from default airport)

I Installed it outside of P3D5 (P3D5 addons).

Could you guys explain how exactly you installed it outside the sim, and how the exclude file(s) have to be incorporated? I’d love to have my LFPG and EDD, in v5hf2.

Sorry for asking, I’m a very late FSX converter 😉

Thanks in advance,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

1 hour ago, Wood4591 said:

- Direct the installer to add-on folder (created outside P3d5)

- add LFPG ( 3 files)  to P3d library ( can use Lorby SI organiser).

- use ADE software to create exclusion file or use  Inibuilds file https://www.inibuilds.com/p3d-v5-scenery-compatibility-files)

.- copy exclusion file Into LFPG scenery folder.

hope that will help.

Unfortunately the Simmarket installer finds my P3D 4.5 installation and automatically wants to install to it. No option for changing installation paths. Any thoughts?

Dan Cole

There is a way to do that , changing the path in the Registry. make sure you save before changing.

Do a search and you will find the method.

Use addon organiser, Click add scenery, then add to scenery cfg then tick add all sceneries in sub folder, then find your simmarket folder with LFPG select it then submit then save. it will then add the three folders required to display the scenery.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154944674@N05/50098755756/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154944674@N05/50098756101/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154944674@N05/50098756906/in/dateposted-public/

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Gents,

just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their help, this worked beautifully!! After 20+ years I still say what a cool community we have at Avsim!

Cheers,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

As a sidenote, I vaguely recall having read another developer would rebuild LFPG. Can anyone confirm this or does memory deceive me?

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

3 hours ago, pmb said:

As a sidenote, I vaguely recall having read another developer would rebuild LFPG. Can anyone confirm this or does memory deceive me?

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

34 minutes ago, grandfred29 said:

Sim wings is working on it

which normally means MK stuidos and Justsim will also have a bash at it too.  I mean why break the habit of a lifetime. 

I just wish simwings would annonce Joburg or Lagos  then we might have a couple airports that havent actually been done properly for 20 years... 

14ppkc-6.png

Still having trouble. I tried the registry fix to get the installer to install to a different location (H:\P3D Addon Folder) and it insisted on reinstalling into my P3d V4 installation SSD anyway. With Windows 2004, I didn't have a "SetupPath" value in the registry, so I tried it without the value and then I created the value and tried it again. Still no luck.

Since it is installed in V4, would it be possible to port that installation somehow?

Thanks for your patience.

Dan Cole