Sign in to follow this  
Fly089

T2G VHHH V2 - Sky Bridge Issue

For anyone having this issue, I hope this helps you.

This is something I stumbled upon as a fix (all pure accident). I am unsure as to why this is the case, but if you own two simulators that are both supported by GSX on the same system, it may sometimes cause issues or rather, installing the same airport on two different simulators supported by GSX.

In my case, I have FSX SE and P3D V5 on my computer supported by GSX. I also happen to have T2G VHHH for FSX SE and v2 for P3D. I had created BGL exclude files (using the FSDT control panel) for VHHH in FSX for jetways and customisations. When I installed V2 for P3D, it all seemed fine until I saw my customisations from FSX SE appearing in P3D. One of the issues was that the sky bridge in V2 had disappeared. I then resorted to removing customisations for VHHH located in GSX's folder. The bridge did not re-appear. I then realised I had created a BGL Exclude file. I deleted that and the sky bridge came back. 

TL;DR - If installing the same airport (or slight variation in two different simulators), always make sure that GSX exclude files and customisation files do not cause anomalies. Exceptions exist though: VOBL on FSX SE and P3D work perfectly fine with the same Exclude file and jetway customisation. 

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=23950.0;

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=23950.0;

Vickram - P3D V5.3 HF2 

Lenovo Legion Y740 - CPU: i7-9750H @ 2.60 GHz | RAM: 16 GB | Graphics: Nvidia RTX 2060 6 GB | SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB