Sign in to follow this  
PilotPete99

AI Traffic Missing at some Select Aiports

Hello - Today I picked up OPIS and OPFA airports from SimArc, which are actually very nice. However, neither airport has any AI Traffic. How would I add traffic to those airports? I use Traffic Global.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

1 hour ago, PilotPete99 said:

I use Traffic Global.

That right there is 100% your answer. TG has 3 flights a day to the older OPRN and none to OPFA. You really should really do yourself a massive favour and try out AIG's freeware, it has hundreds flights a day to OPIS and also some action at OPFA (it's just a slow airport irl with approx only 20 airline movements /day). 
 You will also be stunned to see what you have been missing at in the US as well traffic wise.

Edited by Dave_YVR
  • Like 3

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

3 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

That right there is 100% your answer. TG has 3 flights a day to the older OPRN and none to OPFA. You really should really do yourself a massive favour and try out AIG's freeware, it has hundreds flights a day to OPIS and also some action at OPFA (it's just a slow airport irl with approx only 20 airline movements /day). 

I use the new OPIS for Islamabad. In all fairness I didn't expect much traffic, if any, at OPFA. I am not sure I want to go down the AIG path, as I did try it a couple of months ago and was having problems so I gave up. For the most part I am happy with Traffic Global though.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

I also can attest to AIG-OCI for AI. It's the best and also an amazing freeware AI add-on. Much better than even some of the paid ones out there.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

+1 for AIG-OCI... it's unbelievable the amount of work that has been put into it (from each painter's work to schedules to making it all work with one click...)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PilotPete99 said:

For the most part I am happy with Traffic Global though.

Fair enough I guess, but you shouldn't be.

• Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS