Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

If I were in the alpha..

2 hours ago, siggy said:

Even though it is no longer, I cannot change this and I am sure they have removed me from the from the pool.

The DxDiag file could only be updated when a recruitment process was up, and there hasn't been one in quite some time. I doubt you have been removed from the pool, but with a DxDiag file specifying Windows 7 as the OS it is almost certain you cannot be selected. In case you are still interested, a new recruitment process might open up when the Closed Beta is about begin.

18 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

but with a DxDiag file specifying Windows 7 as the OS

When it became possible I uploaded a dxdiag file from a Windows 10 machine, so dxdiag-wise it should be ok. It's probably the other part that you fill in at the beginning. Back then I had a monthly data limit of 200GB an I was honest. But now I cannot amend this. It doesn't matter, no work for me, and it is only a few more months to release, we hope.

Siggy Schwarz

6 minutes ago, siggy said:

When it became possible I uploaded a dxdiag file from a Windows 10 machine, so dxdiag-wise it should be ok. It's probably the other part that you fill in at the beginning. Back then I had a monthly data limit of 200GB an I was honest. But now I cannot amend this. It doesn't matter, no work for me, and it is only a few more months to release, we hope.

OK, I thought you didn't manage to update it. But anyway, the simulator is now just a month away. It was made available for pre-order just now.

Edited by ChaoticBeauty