Sign in to follow this  
vhernandezpalacian

Cannot uninstall P3D V4, please help!

This could be your AV interfering have you excluded P3D from your AV, when you remove P3D it will phone home to LM that`s why it asks if you want to deactivate P3D. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

On 7/12/2020 at 2:16 PM, vhernandezpalacian said:

Nothing to do with this, I didn´t work

Does it happens only with scenery? Just reinstall it in the same folder and uninstall it. This used to happenEd to me when I deleted files from temp package folders. 

Many Thanks !

At last an answer.

No, it happens when I tried to uninstall all the program.

The problem now it´s I deleted registry entries,  but still the same.

The program doesn´t allow me to reinstall nothing

43 minutes ago, vhernandezpalacian said:

Many Thanks !

At last an answer.

No, it happens when I tried to uninstall all the program.

The problem now it´s I deleted registry entries,  but still the same.

The program doesn´t allow me to reinstall nothing

Attempt a repair and then try to remove. 

Regards,

Shelman S.

Intel i9 9900KS, o/c @ 5.1 GHz; EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming; GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER; Thermaltake 32GB RAM @ 3600 DDR4; 3xSabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB SSDs; LG UltraGear 38GL950G-B 38" 21:9 Curved 144 Hz G-SYNC IPS Gaming Monitor; Acer Predator x34 UHD (3440x1440) @ 100hz GSYNC; Windows 10 64 bit; X-Plane 10; X-Plane 11.5r2, DCS World Open Beta, Prepar3dv4.5; Prepar3dv5 Professional. Honeycomb Yoke, Saitek Pedals, Switch, and Autopilot Panels. Obutto R3Volution Cockpit. Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog and F18 Joysticks and Throttle. 

Try to do a full reinstall of P3D into the same location and then try to uninstall. 

Edited by ssair1

Regards,

Shelman S.

Intel i9 9900KS, o/c @ 5.1 GHz; EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming; GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER; Thermaltake 32GB RAM @ 3600 DDR4; 3xSabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB SSDs; LG UltraGear 38GL950G-B 38" 21:9 Curved 144 Hz G-SYNC IPS Gaming Monitor; Acer Predator x34 UHD (3440x1440) @ 100hz GSYNC; Windows 10 64 bit; X-Plane 10; X-Plane 11.5r2, DCS World Open Beta, Prepar3dv4.5; Prepar3dv5 Professional. Honeycomb Yoke, Saitek Pedals, Switch, and Autopilot Panels. Obutto R3Volution Cockpit. Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog and F18 Joysticks and Throttle. 

On 7/12/2020 at 11:32 AM, vhernandezpalacian said:

When I try tu uninstall the system says : Could not access network location *:\P3DV4\Scenery\World\texture

That’s the bit I’m trying to understand. There should not be a *:\ before P3DV4. That indicates something very strange happened during the install. Until the reason why those characters are present is known it’s impossible to give any useful advice.

I honestly think this is one for the L-M forum. http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6322

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

1 hour ago, vhernandezpalacian said:

Thanks for the answer.

I wrote in the LM forum three days ago and even wrote directly to licensing Dept but still no answer.

They don’t appear very good at support. Some questions to help clarify things.

What was your reason for uninstalling? An update to a later version of the Client or simply wanting to remove v4 completely?

Did you deactivate P3Dv4 before running the uninstall?

Are you trying to uninstall the Client, Content or Scenery or the entire package?

Your answers should help clarify things.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Why are you trying to uninstall the scenery with the client still active, you should uninstall the client then Scenery and content in that order if you are trying re-install the three main components.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg