Sign in to follow this  
Fun

FSUIPC Thottle Axis

Exactly what comment -- regarding FSUIPC profiles?

Al

Edited by ark

“I would expectthere should be only 1 range shown for each throttle axis when you move it.”  From what I’ve seen setting up other ac, single and duel throttle it looks to be ok.

Edited by Fun

16 minutes ago, Fun said:

“I would expectthere should be only 1 range shown for each throttle axis when you move it.”  From what I’ve seen setting up other ac, single and duel throttle it looks to be ok.

OK.  Do you use Profiles with FSUIPC?

3 minutes ago, Fun said:

Yes

If the Lear is in its own profile and the profile includes the throttle axis assignments, you could check if you see anything odd compared to some other aircraft 's profile with axis assignments by looking at the FSUIPC6.ini file profiles with a text editor. 

FWIW, here is what I have in my Lear35 profile for the throttle axis (I only have one throttle axis):

3=YZ,128,D,4,0,0,0    -{ DIRECT: Throttle }-

If the Lear is in a profile with another a/c so they have the same assignments, say another bizjet, and that a/c works OK, then that would seem to eliminate FSUIPC issues.

Other then that, I don't have any other ideas right now except to try an uninstall - reinstall.

Al

4 hours ago, Fun said:

Yes

Just had two additional thoughts (my limit for one day! 😉

-- If you are using any third party addons like Chaseplane, etc, you might try temporarily turning them off to see if it makes a difference.

-- Disable any anti-virus software when installing the Lear. 

Al

Edited by ark

Wow! What an adventure this has been. Finally after a complete V5 reinstall. Got the Lear loaded and throttles working. Had to disable anti virus, had to play with calibration on throttles. Now volume in cockpit is way to loud. Have messed with volume in settings but no different. Where else can I control cockpit volume?

David

3 hours ago, Fun said:

Wow! What an adventure this has been. Finally after a complete V5 reinstall. Got the Lear loaded and throttles working. Had to disable anti virus, had to play with calibration on throttles. Now volume in cockpit is way to loud. Have messed with volume in settings but no different. Where else can I control cockpit volume?

David

Sim default sounds, or sounds treated as default sounds, are controlled by the sim's sound sliders. Custom sounds are controlled by the Win10 sound system -- the speaker icon usually found on the lower right corner of the taskbar.

See https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/577885-sounds-in-p3d/

Al

Edited by ark