Sign in to follow this  
Dirk98

Taxi route was not calculated at FT EHAM

Hello, I'm at Gate 28D in FlyTampa's Amsterdam. When I click Taxi P2A says "Taxi Route Error, Taxi route was not calculated. If you have clearance to taxi, just taxi..". P2A gives taxi instructions OK on arrival at AS Heathrow though.

Any fix for that?

Thanks!

You need to take a look at the airport in Taxi Mnt to see if there are taxi routes to the runway you were trying to get to.  Looking at the default airport data, there is, but if you imported the custom scenery, it may not have taxiways defined correctly.

Dave

1 minute ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

You need to take a look at the airport in Taxi Mnt to see if there are taxi routes to the runway you were trying to get to.  Looking at the default airport data, there is, but if you imported the custom scenery, it may not have taxiways defined correctly.

Dave

Dave, it was FT Amsterdam. Now I recall P2A gave me taxi instructions before I imported taxi ways and gates. I'll try a payware ADE file for FT Amsterdam.

Thanks.