Sign in to follow this  
ibrahim280901

No jetways here

I'm in LTFE and trying to get the jetway connected which is right next to the aircraft - there is jetways i see it but when i open up the gsx to connect it, it says "no jetways here" why does it do that? Is it scenery problems some files is missing or...? 

Edited by ibrahim280901

Is it a sode jetway or a gsx jetway? open up your gsx editor and see if jetway 1 is a sode.bgl  .

yes. It should tell you what kind of jetway it is. I don't have the airport scenery you have, but with some, I've had to rename the jetway.bgl file in the airports scenery first, then select all the available gates in the GSX customization program and select a 1 meter exclude radius for all the gates (which you'd do anyways), run the GSX control panel to generate an excl.bgl and then ad custom gates myself in GSX- you know right away what works and what doesn't.

It sounds like a 'dummy' jetway rather than one that moves. I bought Lisbon from Aerosoft a few years ago and it had the same problem. Even if you use GSX to create a jetway there's no way of removing the existing one as it's part of the buildings it's attached to.

If it's the FSDT Bodrum they do say it is compatible with SODE so the jetway should move. Check you have SODE installed and working.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

34 minutes ago, ibrahim280901 said:

My SODE works fine with all other. I just realized it when i was in the LTFE airport. 

You haven’t said what product you have bought.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I think he meant which version of P3D you are using. Do you recall whether these jetways function, independently of GSX? I know with LIMC from aerosoft, if I wanted SODE jetways, I had to download and install another 2 files. However, since I was going to use GSX, I searched for the jetway.bgl in the LIMC scenery file and renamed it. When you open your sim and start at LTFE, then you can open the customizer and go gate by gate or select all gates at each concourse and put an exclude radius of 1 meter. This will allow you to place a GSX jetway at the gate.

I checked that and i had no jetway option. I mean the LTFE scenery didnt have jetway. There are jetways it is with the building but they are like static and they dont move when i open the customizer i can create jetways manually but then there are like two jetways next to each other one the default that doesnt move and work and the new one i add, they are like inside each other it doesnt look good. It is not a problem not a scenery i fly to very often it was actually randomly i saw it and i was just curious about why it was like this but no problem all good. 

10 hours ago, ibrahim280901 said:

FSDT

10 hours ago, ibrahim280901 said:

You know what, i will figure out...

As you want to figure it out yourself I'll leave you to it. But just to clarify it was FSDG Bodrum you probably bought. That was what I was trying to establish. It states GSX/SODE compatible so jetways should work. If there's a readme check if it gives specific instructions. https://fsdg-online.com/Sceneries/The-LITE-Series/Bodrum::20.html?language=en

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather