Sign in to follow this  
TuFun

MSFS available for preorders. Releasing August 18th!

3 minutes ago, captain420 said:

787 is included in the premium version.

You can count on the sexy aircraft being in the two premium packages 😄 !

• Upvote 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

4 minutes ago, BerndB said:

What if LM has already an agreement with MS that P3D V5 and up is going to use the Graphicsengine of the new FS2020?!?! Maybe this is what they introduced with EA...🤔

Unlikely since FS2020 is DX11.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

Here lies Prepar3d V5

April 14, 2020 - August 18, 2020

(before y'all get mad, this is just a joke, and I know P3D has a life after MSFS so chill...)

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

The list of airports makes me think prem version.

P3D v5 and MSFS. How nice it will be to have two sims to enjoy. Shock horror lol

I cant wait to take v5 of my system.  Its rubbish

14ppkc-6.png

And.....I like to mention: I am in VR and never will go back to Screen! I probably will wait till VR is implemented. IF they still have those plans.

What I really like is the Weather, AI and Streaming capabillities og MSFS. Real world, real weather and real traffic......those are important things wich are truly a "game changer".

Marcus

• Like 6

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

2 minutes ago, lambourne said:

I'd love to preorder it but I would like to know more first. What's included with the release version other than planes and scenery: live weather, charts, multiplayer? Some, all, none of the above? If I buy the base version then what appears at EGLL or EHAM, some kind of low-res default? Nothing at all? The original Fairey Aviation layout circa 1944 with 4 grass runways?

I know we all "know" the answers on here but the Xbox page is very light on detail.

Without the premium/deluxe scenery the airports will be autogen/typical default looking in MSFS.

• Like 1

Amazing! That was (much) sooner than I expected.

For Windows 10 PCs ... so no support for Windows 7...?
It's an unsupported OS so not realyl surprised - but a lot of people are still running on this legacy OS.

Thanks, Microsoft and Asobo! 

🙂

3 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Here lies "High expectactations in MSFS"

August 17th, 2020 - August 19th, 2020

Fixed it for you 😁

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

32 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Hopefully this means NDA should be lifted soon!

I don't think the Alpha NDA will ever be lifted for the Alpha.

18 minutes ago, Adrian123 said:

Sounds like "Flight" to me.

It's nothing like Flight at all.

In Canada it's $79.99 for the base game, $119.00 for Deluxe and $159.99 for the Premium Deluxe. All before tax.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Wow great news, everybody is blind sided!   Alpha is running very well but I honestly expected at least a few months for the Beta.

Fantastic surprise of new aircraft and airports for Premium Deluxe!

Bring it on MSFS 2020!

Greazer.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JoeFackel said:

Gawd. Do we start with this conspiracy word not allowed also here?

EA is not an graphic engine. Actually, the engine of MSFS is still on DX11, P3D is already on DX12.

Well, this is the P3D forum here... and DX11 is the minimum reqirement for FS2020, which doesn´t mean it´s not DX12 ready... 

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif

23 minutes ago, YoYo said:

Hmmmmmm: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015204020-Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-Pre-order-FAQ 

BUT WHAT ABOUT VR MODE ??? :wacko:

I dont see here any info. No VR here, no joy. 👎

Btw - no VR and no Track IR :wacko: also.

So no pre order from my side.

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 3

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

Edited by captain420

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Does this mean with pre ordering you can download the beta today?

Start preparing for take-off.  Xbox Game Studios and Asobo Studio are thrilled to announce that Microsoft Flight Simulator launches on August 18, and you can pre-order on Windows 10* or pre-install with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) today. 

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /