Sign in to follow this  
TuFun

MSFS available for preorders. Releasing August 18th!

44 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

I am intrigued by the bimotor prop aircraft that we never heard of if I am not mistaken and that marketing concept of additional aircraft . I wouldn't surprised that some come from external developers, hence the additional cost for 5 and 10. Same for the airports.

99.99% chance that's not the case. If you look at the alpha, pretty much all of the basic plane types are represented. Work done on the Bonanza for instance will inform work they do on other single prop, low wing aircraft. This is what happened with Eagle Dynamics on the development of the F-18. That module allowed for the F-16 to come out A LOT sooner than it would otherwise.

• Like 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

Seems really quick being that beta starts end of July. Will hold off until Vatsim can be used on the platform. Another thing, I see TrackIR is still listed in the wishlist. Does anyone know if they made any headway with it?

Eric 

26 minutes ago, BerndB said:

What if LM has already an agreement with MS that P3D V5 and up is going to use the Graphicsengine of the new FS2020?!?! Maybe this is what they introduced with EA...🤔

What part of Standard, Deluxe & Premium is misunderstood? 

No such thing as FS2020 Officially fake news!!

• Like 1

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Just now, Turpentine said:

Alright, now I really need to find myself a new desktop... Big bucks.

Same. Too bad that supply and prices are out of whack due to corona. I guess I'll resort to a quick Xbox Game Pass subscription to see if it can even run on my current system and hold me out for a few more months...

I agree.  Haters is kind of a mythical creation here.  There were some alpha testers who had legitimate issues with MSFS.  IE, Lack of seasons/Stuttering etc.  But they were also limited as to what they could say.  All I can say as somebody who has been doing this for almost 25 years.  I look before I leap.  Nothing is gained from dumping a sim that works great.  I'll buy MSFS and either fully move to it or I won't.  But it doesn't have to be a binary decision.  

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

9 minutes ago, JoeFackel said:

At least, when the problem threads in the MSFS 2020 forum begin to arrive we can check in there and say "Asobo rushed the release because they feared that LM will have 5.1 early ready!" 😅

Yeah, and no one would be mistreated by just telling the truth...😜

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif

36 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Now I can completely stop investing any more money into P3D and XP!

Dang. I just spent lots of money on P3D because I figured it wouldn't be out til 2021. 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

21 minutes ago, YoYo said:

Btw - no VR and no Track IR :wacko: also.

So no pre order from my side.

Ya, TrackIR is still in their wishlist so not implemented. Without that it's a no go from me. That and Vatsim may not be able to use MSFS. As I fly only on Vatsim I may be a longtime user of P3D.

• Like 1

Eric 

12 minutes ago, Kopteeni said:

Wait until they find out their house is of wrong color in the game and the interiors are not modelled.

literally unplayable

Lukas Dalton

11 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

On this forum...

Who? Where?

All I've seen around is people here hating on Prepar3d v5 (ahem), effectively nothing of the reverse.

• Upvote 3

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

1 minute ago, B777ER said:

Ya, TrackIR is still in their wishlist so not implemented. Without that it's a no go from me. That and Vatsim may not be able to use MSFS. As I fly only on Vatsim I may be a longtime user of P3D.

I'm the same.  Vatsim is a very basic requirement.  I'll still be buying P3D stuff for now.  I have most of the scenery I need right now.  But it's a mature sim.  I don't like flying to default airports.  Even the MSFS default airports are mostly not good enough.  It's a long time away to have all my routes covered by MSFS with high quality payware scenery.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

1 minute ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

I pre-ordered and downloaded it. It was only a 23MB file.....

That's the base app. Install is later.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

How many people Here enjoy flying default aircraft ? I’m sure some do but if I were going to buy this then I’d get the standard product then buy my own good quality add on aircraft as I’ve never come across a decent default aircraft before.

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1.